Raymond's Purge Commander APP

DemiGodRaymond

Do you think I should get Commander?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I should get Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Raymond

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

PURGE

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wish to become the Commander of Purge because This has been the only Battalion that I love and have been with the longest. I wish to become the new Commander because I want to show what it means to be a Purge Leader/Trooper. I want to ensure that Purge never dies out or becomes anything bad. I want to improve apon what my Previous commander's have done for the Branch. For an example I wish to improve apon the things that Purge can do and add more Fun things for us to do. I wish to become the commander of this battalion so I  may show why we are the Fist of the Inquisitors and Lord Vader. I want to continue to show why Purge is a respectable battalion and should be feared by Rebels. If you have seen me in-game you would see that I keep the troopers in order and make sure they do not minge. I wish to show what it means to be the Commander of Purge for the possible next, and maybe for the Future Commanders of the Battalion. I believe that if i was to gain the respect of my Troopers and other Battalion's that i would do as much as i can to prove to them that they made a good choice to allow me to have their respect

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

around 1 month in hours (Not sure were to find it sorry)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a Commander for a branch?

The Purpose of a Commander is the ensure that everyone keeps the Battalion nice and tighty. A commander should be able to Lead their battalion with confidence and Boldness. A Commander should ensure that all the troops feel welcome and refreshed (when I say refreshed, I mean they don't feel bored or feel like every thing is extremely repetitive) A Commander should NEVER set a bad example for their branch. A commander should take most responsibility for what their troops do in their battalion. A commander usually has final word for most of what happens. A commander should be able allow fun activities whenever they feel like things are getting boring next to events. A Commander should be a leader and should be able to show the Officers of their branch what it means to be and how to act like a leader. A commander should also have pretty good relations with other battalions (Which I plan on improving on) and should be as friendly has possible with other battalions. A commander should show what the battalion does and why it is needed for The Empire. For an example a Commander of Purge would show that the troops of the battalion are worthy of being in the presence of the Inquisitor's and there leader Lord Vader. Besides that a Commander should ensure that their Officers don't abuse their power and ensure that they do their job. Commanders could and should keep and eye on the Lower ranks to they can see on what they can prove on the Battalion and possibly find someone who could be a possible future leader as an Officer. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a Commander? :

I should be trusted has a commander since I have been a VCMDR ever since BadAim was my Commander (about 4 months).I believe that my actions would speak better then any word I could describe. I shall prove that I am an Great candidate for the commander position and would show that I am a essential part of The Empire. I wish to add more to Purge allowing more options to the Battalion "Maybe more types of Troopers but probably not". I would want to allow more fun opportunities to the troopers of Purge and other battalions. I wish to try my best whenever Purge and another or multiple battalions to interact with each other threw more BvB {Battalion V Battalions} or threw Joint training. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

As of making this every day but I will be applying for a job but I will be on before and after work hours during work days and on every day that I am off.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have on warn from SCP RP for Player diss that i got either a 1-2 years ago that i'm going to try to get removed, I have a warn for LTAP-RDMx2 those I am trying to get fixed since it was a misunderstanding and a warn for using the Radio when told to stop more than once when I was on my CC 

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

+1 Knows Purge in and out

+1 Has been loyal to purge for a long time now

+1 deserves a chance to really lead

Signed Purge LCOL Ghost

Edited by fenndarr1

[IMPERIAL RP]

Retired Purge Senior Commander Ghost.

Current Purge Commander Ghost

25 minutes ago, fenndarr1 said:

Signed Purge LCOL Ghost

James M- Former Police RP SS Chief Of Staff| Former Imperial Royal Guard Sovereign Protector|

-1 he keeps saying i sound like swaggersouls

all jokes aside +1

-your a very loyal purge member

-your active

-you definitely know purge in and out

-your a good dude

-and your very respectable 

-app is mega fucking detailed which is really good

[MEGA SUPPORT]

EX SF WCMDR | EX Onyx Lead | GamingLight Member Since April 2020

On 6/29/2020 at 4:30 AM, fenndarr1 said:

Signed Purge LCOL Ghost

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif

8 hours ago, Felix said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Fit for CMDR
  • Responsible 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥