4 Weeks 

What timezone are you in?:

Eastern Standard US 

How many Warns do you have?:

1 from MRP 0 PRP

Permission:

Deputy Commissioner Alton

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum):

I would like to be a Colonel because it puts me in an even better position to help PD be better. The permission that a Colonel has to host trainings would put me in a position where I could work with other PD LC to continue to host more training and try to help officers grow in PD. The better we help our Officers the better they'll be when they join other departments. Throughout my time in PD LC I have learned a lot about how to help guide the enlisted and supervisors. I also believe I have found a balance of when to be strict and when not to be. I believe this will help me as a Colonel so I can punish officers who deserve it and help those who are just a little confused. Since I have also learned a lot it will help me guide newer Low Command Members and do whatever I can to make them better leaders. My time in other departments has also given me a new perspective on how PD could be improved. For example as a tac member I know how annoying it can be when a proper perimeter isn't set so I try to have officers set one up. While on my PD job I like to use real life knowledge on Law Enforcement to help guide our officers and make the roleplay better. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):

Yes

-Support

The main issue that I have is that I don't see you on Major very often. I would love to see a activity increase and I would definitely +Support. Colonel is a big spot which requires quite a bit of activity.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 6/29/2020 at 8:33 AM, TheJayden said:

-Support

The main issue that I have is that I don't see you on Major very often. I would love to see a activity increase and I would definitely +Support. Colonel is a big spot which requires quite a bit of activity.

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

On 6/28/2020 at 11:33 PM, TheJayden said:

-Support

Nothing personal 

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

On 6/29/2020 at 1:33 AM, TheJayden said:

-Support

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

On 7/4/2020 at 2:01 AM, [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh said:

On 7/3/2020 at 11:27 PM, Tonto said:

Nothing personal 

On 7/2/2020 at 4:22 AM, Ruben On The Radio said:

On 6/29/2020 at 2:33 AM, TheJayden said:

-Support

I appreciate all of the feedback you guys have given me and I understand where you are coming from. I’ve been on at weird times due to last week working during peak hours and I didn’t have a chance to see much command. My hours are a bit better this week so hopefully I can improve myself activity wise. Once again thank you for the constructive feedback 

• Like 1

On 6/29/2020 at 8:33 AM, TheJayden said:

-Support

As theJayden said I don't see you online that often so just try to be active the next few weeks and then apply again and we will see

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png