Destiny's SF Vice Marshal Application

Destiny Storm

Do I have a good chance of being VCMDR?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do I have a good chance of being VCMDR?

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SF GC Destiny 7211

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighter Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

So that I can help new cadets to be able to fly in the skills with piloting skills that they if they are struggling I can give them the basics and the advanced stuff they would like to know. I would help lead the battalion to where I can watch over SF activity during in game and out of game whether they are active and being around more often so that I can control the lack of their activity. I will be making  a note of some SOP's of new stuff of what the new players need in able to attend whether its discord and teamspeak. I will be keeping an eye on who is doing a good job to those who are taking down rebels and enemy ships and how well they are doing in their jobs so I can give them a great promotion. With me also in command I can also make sure by joining with Matrix's side of VCMDR that we'll both do a good job to watch over players. I will also give meetings to where I can say if theres any improvements or any changes within the battalion like not minging etc.  I am helpful and somewhat supportive so I will do my best for new players and SF players. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I been on here since this year in March I have been active ever since. But however on this note I'm trying to keep up with my basic activity. I'm usually around before being active from 4-5 hours maybe longer but on this note its been like 2-3 hours maybe 2-4 hours but im getting to bring that up to be more around on the server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose for me being the commander of this battalion is that I would want to keep an eye on SF inactivity and activity during in game whether its events going on or appearing on before a meeting starts as I don't want to be the only SF to be on game but to also lead a battalion in a best way as possible.  I will be there for players that are struggling or if they need help whether its helping to fly a tie properly or using binds or where they have to go during events I will support them any way that I can. If there was signs of minging I would give them a strike or any action such as reporting to admin as minging or inappropriate behaviour shouldn't be allowed during the community and battalion itself even if it continues. I will be making sure whatever they are doing in their ranking jobs that its done proper but I will give them advice on what they need to do during that rank. I will like I said host meetings during the weekend at that time to make sure on what is going on which I will also be dealing with it by Matrix itself as well. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

From the start of being on GL and being as ST I been going up through ranks by heading to Sargent and so on for leading the troopers and wherever they are need to go in the right place such as MHB and guarding points so that they know what they are doing and to make sure that these ST's arrive on time when in Debrief room. I know that with learning of these commanding skills from the start I would be able to command the SF so that they know where to go and what they need to do during the defcons which I will be able to guide them out during events.  I know that I will do my best to be there for SF battalion and not disobey anything that happens. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I will be online up till anything like 8 or 9pm  BST I will be able to do it a little less if not busy anywhere from 7pm to make up the time and I will be off by 1:30am so it would give me something like 6 to 7 hours of gameplay time a day  to be around on SF and not be afk or inactive during those times as my activity will be active till then.  I will be making the most of it anywhere from Monday all the way to Sunday to be around in game. And to be there a lot. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No I have no warnings during the amount of time being on game 

Edited by Destiny Storm

-SUPPORT

i think you are 100% a really good choice for sf vm but the only issue is your activity i personally dont believe the rank should be given to someone who is busy a lot i would love to see you as the next vm but currently i think it should go to someone who is able to get on a lot and be very active

EX SF WCMDR | EX Onyx Lead | GamingLight Member Since April 2020

- Support

- Not active.

- Haven't seen you do much with SF.

- Other candidates have worked harder and would be better fit for the position of Vice Marshal.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

1 hour ago, Hobbs said:

- Support

- Not active.

- Haven't seen you do much with SF.

- Other candidates have worked harder and would be better fit for the position of Vice Marshal.

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

• 3 weeks later...

IT WAS DENIED PLEASE STOP RESPONDING

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

On 6/29/2020 at 2:12 PM, Matrix Demon said:

+/- Support
+ Good Leadership
- Active needs to be Inprove
+ Really good pilot
+ can lead a team what ever she can do

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

APPLICATION CLOSED

[ Stop commenting, it was already denied ]

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻