Squash's Command Application Repost

Squash

Name: Squash

Current Rank: Senior Researcher

Time in Research (Approximate): 1 Month! 

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum);

The first thing I could bring to the table is that I have a lot of knowledge about the Scp lore. I feel like this is one of the more important things to have while in the Research Command, so you can make sure tests go as close to the lore as possible. Not only that, but you can help others who don't know much about the lore, for example I was able to help a JR Researcher come up with a suggestion for the 035 mass test on 6/6/2020.

Another thing I can bring to the table is that I have a lot of ideas that could make the server better. I feel like if you're in the research command people will listen to you more and note the ideas you come up with. This is not one of the bigger ones since truly anybody can come up with ideas, however each person is different and has different mindsets that make them think of different ideas. 

Lastly, is how helpful I can be at times. I say at times, because I have not been that much helpful during EXP or Senior, however I was pretty helpful during researcher and below. The way  I got promoted from JR to AR was specificly for helping someone. It would be nice to see people who are doing good, but those who are struggling would look up to you for guidance.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?;

I would like to host more mass tests during PM hours. Reason for during these hours are cause I don't see much people on during AM, most likely because people have got to work. If you get more people to attend these mass tests then more promotions can be handed out, which could lead to more people being more active. Truly the lower ranks of the research division is the future of it, as great minds can come or go. Not only that, but this would push people to get on and be active.

Secondly, I would train a lot more. Ill say I have been slacking in training, however most of the trainees i've trained have not been minges. I would say out of 10 only 1 or 2 were minges, but of how easy it is to get trained minging is pretty certain to come. It would be nice to see more new faces, as I see a lot of the same everyday it seems.

Not really towards the other two questions, but I do feel like I have changed into a better person. I feel like people around me have noticed this.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

Massive

+Support

-Has improved incredibly recently

-Very, very active

-Helps out JRs often

-Trains even more often

-Follows SOP closely

-Shows dedication to research and intent to improve it

Overall, would definitely be worth a try.

TCM Jack CI Heinz / J03 Italian Mob Boss Zepelli 😳Former CI Research Administrator Heinz - Not [REDACTED] Researcher   

On 6/28/2020 at 11:20 PM, [GL] Jack I the One & Only said:

Massive

+Support

-Has improved incredibly recently

-Very, very active

-Helps out JRs often

-Trains even more often

-Follows SOP closely

-Shows dedication to research and intent to improve it

Overall, would definitely be worth a try.

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway