4 members have voted

1. 1. should i become vice Marshal?

• yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SF CSL WCMDR Matt 2244

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighters

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

One of the main reasons I want to be a vice marshal of this branch is so I can help lead SF in the skies with the other command members. This position will allow me to help grow and support the battalion. I will be able to use the roster and make new documents such as SOP's, tryout documents , and squad documents. I can help improve how fast people can get promoted, how smoothly a tryout can go and how fun it can be to be in a squad. Another reason I want to be SF vice marshal is because I want to help Matrix in this bad situation, he is the only SF command right now and if I become vice marshal I can help take some weight off his shoulders. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have been playing since the first of January but I never afk on the server overnight so I only have at least 2 weeks worth of hours.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander is to have troops that will follow you into battle even if they will die, in other words it means to have very loyal troops by your side ,a commander should improve things in his or her branch. To reward those who do good with promotions, and to punish those who do bad .To keep the Officers in line and order and make sure that everyone in their battalion is doing a what they should do according to which defcon the ISD is at.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me as a vice marshal because of my dedication to this battalion and the people in it. I am very active and feel I can be a role model for other SF lower than me. I am grateful to have such great people to give me knowledge of how to be a Sf officer or an SF in general, and would like to pass on that knowledge to others.  I do tryouts all the time which shows my dedication to this battalion.

7. How often can you be Online? :

from around 11 am to 11 pm everyday but not all the time due to me having to do certain things in my life so probably up to 4 hours a day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 6 warns because I was a mingy minge in police RP about a year ago.

-chill dude sometimes

-dedicated sf

-you have helped the VM's with stuff before

-toxicity and disrespect towards destiny for getting demoted from her rank just for you to take it which is horrible and absolutely not how you should act towards someone who just lost they're rank

-you leadership skills are lacking you don't establish control enough

-you very often back out of tryouts mid way and make someone else finish them for you

-you tend to argue when people talk to you about mistakes you've been making

-you also tend to basically allow fc's to be mingy (i have personally seen you sitting by while fc's were spawning, blowing up and minging with ties)

-you also bragged about being rj's choice seemingly trying to get people to give up on applying for VM

overall i don't agree with your actions and how you go about dealing with situations i think you need to improve these and stop being disrespectful to people because it just gives you a bad image which is not good for a leadership role which is suppose to project a good image to give an example of what being in sf means.

Edited by Alex_Hoff

EX SF WCMDR | EX Onyx Lead | GamingLight Member Since April 2020

+/- Support
+ good Active
- Leadership is lacking
+ good Elite pilot i ever seen
 -Disrespect towards another SF member
+ really good Teacher of SF 

Edited by Matrix Demon

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif

19 hours ago, Alex_Hoff said:

-chill dude sometimes

-dedicated sf

-you have helped the VM's with stuff before

-toxicity and disrespect towards destiny for getting demoted from her rank just for you to take it which is horrible and absolutely not how you should act towards someone who just lost they're rank

-you leadership skills are lacking you don't establish control enough

-you very often back out of tryouts mid way and make someone else finish them for you

-you tend to argue when people talk to you about mistakes you've been making

-you also tend to basically allow fc's to be mingy (i have personally seen you sitting by while fc's were spawning, blowing up and minging with ties)

-you also bragged about being rj's choice seemingly trying to get people to give up on applying for VM

overall i don't agree with your actions and how you go about dealing with situations i think you need to improve these and stop being disrespectful to people because it just gives you a bad image which is not good for a leadership role which is suppose to project a good image to give an example of what being in sf means.

Although you were a great SF if stuff like this was ever reported *which it wasn't* you would've been stripped of your rank.

+/- Support

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

Accepted - Speak With a MCMDR+
Even though you don't have the full support of the others, me & the Emperor have faith.
Begin acting more serious though.

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~