911 Calls - Denied

Kade

What you want to see? - IF POSSIBLE, this might not even be possible, but making 911 Calls viewable only to dispatchers while they are online, this allows for realism, AND this punishes people for not having their radios on, as well as not letting EVERYONE go to 1 911 call.

Why should we add it? - Realism, Allows for dispatch to send only needed units instead of EVERYONE going just because its on their screen. Gives dispatch something a little extra to do.

What are the advantages of having this? - Like I said, disallows for EVERYONE going to 911 calls who don't want to listen to dispatch.

Who is it mainly for? - Government

Links to any content - N/a, in the server.

Another thing I was thinking was have a channel on TS that dispatch sit in and people can join and make a 911 call via teamspeak instead of using /911

But + Support if possible.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

It's a good idea but I don't think it's possible with the current system

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

1 hour ago, TheJayden said:

+/-Support

Edited by Nao

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

• Head of Staff

-Support, i feel like this would be going too far

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

16 hours ago, Dredgen said:

Another thing I was thinking was have a channel on TS that dispatch sit in and people can join and make a 911 call via teamspeak instead of using /911

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

16 hours ago, Kade said:

What you want to see? - IF POSSIBLE, this might not even be possible, but making 911 Calls viewable only to dispatchers while they are online, this allows for realism, AND this punishes people for not having their radios on, as well as not letting EVERYONE go to 1 911 call.

Why should we add it? - Realism, Allows for dispatch to send only needed units instead of EVERYONE going just because its on their screen. Gives dispatch something a little extra to do.

What are the advantages of having this? - Like I said, disallows for EVERYONE going to 911 calls who don't want to listen to dispatch.

Who is it mainly for? - Government

Links to any content - N/a, in the server.

Looks cool but this would probably not be possible

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

• Head Admin

+/-Support

I like the idea, but we wouldn't be able to see where the location of the caller is (to be able to route units there) and the /911 command would not work if there is no dispatch online (it'd come up with the "Sorry, no officers are online right now" message which is already annoying as is).

Forklift_Signature.png

-1 Support

• Impossible to tell where 911 calls are exactly since there is no minimap
  • Dispatch would need to arrive on scene first to even know exactly where the call is defeating the purpose of Dispatch as they would need to be on scene
  • Would create more confusion
  • What happens if a dispatcher goes AFK?

Police RP

• Police Sergeant Major 1D32
  • SWAT Private XA57
  • State Trooper 1T
  • FBI SA KGB59

Imperial RP

• 501st JT Lance Corporal Indigo 3120
  • Inquisitor Apprentice
  • Navy Crewman Pliskin

major -support  i love how dispatcher works but i can only think of bad things about this happening 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 6/29/2020 at 5:32 PM, Pliskin said:

-1 Support

• Impossible to tell where 911 calls are exactly since there is no minimap
  • Dispatch would need to arrive on scene first to even know exactly where the call is defeating the purpose of Dispatch as they would need to be on scene
  • Would create more confusion
  • What happens if a dispatcher goes AFK?

Yea so the reason of this is number one speed. and number two cadets will have to have extra training  to know the entire map. i like that you are trying to update Dispatch. but i believe this is the wrong way to go about it.

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 6/29/2020 at 7:05 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+/-Support

I like the idea, but we wouldn't be able to see where the location of the caller is (to be able to route units there) and the /911 command would not work if there is no dispatch online (it'd come up with the "Sorry, no officers are online right now" message which is already annoying as is).

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

On 6/29/2020 at 1:51 AM, TheJayden said:

Probably not especially because they don't know the exact location.

On 6/28/2020 at 11:27 PM, Dredgen said:

I like the idea of TS 911 calls too. I think it could be possible.blockquote widget

Edited by Carrots

Carrots_LT_COL.png

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor