Kade

911 Calls - Denied

What you want to see? - IF POSSIBLE, this might not even be possible, but making 911 Calls viewable only to dispatchers while they are online, this allows for realism, AND this punishes people for not having their radios on, as well as not letting EVERYONE go to 1 911 call.

Why should we add it? - Realism, Allows for dispatch to send only needed units instead of EVERYONE going just because its on their screen. Gives dispatch something a little extra to do.

What are the advantages of having this? - Like I said, disallows for EVERYONE going to 911 calls who don't want to listen to dispatch.

Who is it mainly for? - Government

Links to any content - N/a, in the server.

Another thing I was thinking was have a channel on TS that dispatch sit in and people can join and make a 911 call via teamspeak instead of using /911

But + Support if possible.

I also like that Idea @Dredgen. I'll see what I can do!

31 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

Another thing I was thinking was have a channel on TS that dispatch sit in and people can join and make a 911 call via teamspeak instead of using /911

FBI SRT UMC MOD |

It's a good idea but I don't think it's possible with the current system

TheJayden | PoliceRP PD Colonel | Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Command Chief | EMS Lieutenant | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TheJayden said:

+/-Support

Edited by Nao

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

S.W.A.T Command |  PD Command | Diamond Dogs

1 hour ago, TheJayden said:

SRT PFC | SCU OFC | FBI SSA | DD Officer l Dispatcher

-Support, i feel like this would be going too far

SPRT STATE FBI UMC 
ribbit

16 hours ago, Dredgen said:

CI: Supervisory Researcher/MSGT Security: Retired JFTO MSGT  Research: Jr   E11: Retired JFTO CPL   Janitorial: Jr Janitor      Medical: Resident      OMNI9: SSGT                                            The new spangled interrogator Extraordinaire 

16 hours ago, Kade said:

What you want to see? - IF POSSIBLE, this might not even be possible, but making 911 Calls viewable only to dispatchers while they are online, this allows for realism, AND this punishes people for not having their radios on, as well as not letting EVERYONE go to 1 911 call.

Why should we add it? - Realism, Allows for dispatch to send only needed units instead of EVERYONE going just because its on their screen. Gives dispatch something a little extra to do.

What are the advantages of having this? - Like I said, disallows for EVERYONE going to 911 calls who don't want to listen to dispatch.

Who is it mainly for? - Government

Links to any content - N/a, in the server.

Looks cool but this would probably not be possible

Delta Squad Staff Sergeant  | PD SM 
Certified best Delta Squad Camaro driver signed by Calamity

17 hours ago, Dredgen said:

+/-Support

I like the idea, but we wouldn't be able to see where the location of the caller is (to be able to route units there) and the /911 command would not work if there is no dispatch online (it'd come up with the "Sorry, no officers are online right now" message which is already annoying as is).

- Will, PoliceRP Senior Admin
PD Colonel | Dispatch Deputy Director | SRT Corporal | UMC Supervisor (LVL 7)

This wont work. All officers will need to be trained about the map and the road's. Not only this but what if a dispatcher goes afk on duty? 

• Like 1

Deputy Commissioner of Police

-1 Support

• Impossible to tell where 911 calls are exactly since there is no minimap
  • Dispatch would need to arrive on scene first to even know exactly where the call is defeating the purpose of Dispatch as they would need to be on scene
  • Would create more confusion
  • What happens if a dispatcher goes AFK?

Police RP
SWAT Reserves MSGT 12-R United States Marshal CC Diamond Dogs SRS

Military RP

Russian Core Master Sergeant Russian MP Junior Inspector

major -support  i love how dispatcher works but i can only think of bad things about this happening 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 6/28/2020 at 5:27 PM, Dredgen said:

On 6/29/2020 at 5:32 PM, Pliskin said:

-1 Support

• Impossible to tell where 911 calls are exactly since there is no minimap
  • Dispatch would need to arrive on scene first to even know exactly where the call is defeating the purpose of Dispatch as they would need to be on scene
  • Would create more confusion
  • What happens if a dispatcher goes AFK?

Yea so the reason of this is number one speed. and number two cadets will have to have extra training  to know the entire map. i like that you are trying to update Dispatch. but i believe this is the wrong way to go about it.

SCU Dep Chief | Retired Moderator | Wanna be GAYmer | "I was about to bust him then he snorted coke and super sped away"-2K19

On 6/29/2020 at 7:05 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+/-Support

I like the idea, but we wouldn't be able to see where the location of the caller is (to be able to route units there) and the /911 command would not work if there is no dispatch online (it'd come up with the "Sorry, no officers are online right now" message which is already annoying as is).

Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Command Sergeant Major | UMC Mercenary |

+support if possible

Lieutenant | ARU Sergeant | ARU FTO | Moderator

Posted (edited)
On 6/29/2020 at 1:51 AM, TheJayden said:

Probably not especially because they don't know the exact location.

On 6/28/2020 at 11:27 PM, Dredgen said:

I like the idea of TS 911 calls too. I think it could be possible.blockquote widget

Edited by Carrots

-Support

Reasons Above

And With The All Of Gov Responding to 1 Call, They Usually have PD or Tac Go to A Call Designated to Their Thing.

On 6/29/2020 at 8:42 PM, Alton said:

This wont work. All officers will need to be trained about the map and the road's. Not only this but what if a dispatcher goes afk on duty? 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor