CI APP

Some Weeb

In-game Name: Gubby / Rage

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:491903989

DiscordID:Some weeb#5752

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):Military 

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 8/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I should be CI because of my vast knowledge of the Site I know the quickest ways to get in and out of the site. I have already escaped more than once albeit without a FTO I do have proof I escaped if needed. I am great in combat and with the appropriate resources can take down lots of MTF and GENSEC alike. I am also very knowledgeable of the rules and have been a CI before and I am coming back to do so again. For a side note I am a great Infiltrator and have great skill in disablining GENSEC single handedly when being on a INF class.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? My knowledge of the rules , military tactics ( Faces , Formations ETC)  and the fact I have experience with CI already . 

How active can you be? Extremely active 

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: yes 

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days | Acknowledged 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG