October’s O9 Application

October

In Game Name: October

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:101840878

What is your current Rank: CI MAJ

What Type of Command Position are you applying for (High Command / Low Command): High command

Do you have experience in Command, if yes explain: Yes, I am currently a CI MAJ as well as a retired CI CMDR, as well as a few other departments that I used to be a part of on PoliceRP (rip NSA if you know). 

Date of when you first joined MTF / Chaos Insurgency: I rejoined CI on 3/20/20 

How many Strikes do you have: 0

What is your main goal of being Omicron-9 Low / High Command: 

My main goal of being O9 high command would be to immediately find ways to get more people to join and increase activity because at the moment it is lacking. Activity starts with command, so obviously I would make sure that we got the right command in place to help me push activity from everyone else. I would also want to release a branch update because those typically lead to a sudden surge in activity, and I would like to use Kilo’s wonderful idea of a google form to get suggestions from everyone in O9. 

Do you think there is any issues with the branch and if so how would you fix it (High Command Applications Only):

In my opinion, the biggest issue currently facing O9 is their activity. This is because it seems at times that MTF activity is a zero sum game. What I want to do is, as I said above, push activity and release a branch update (post weapons update of course). I also think that another issue facing O9 is that all MTF branches are fairly similar. This in part leads to the creation of a zero sum game. What I would do is have a sit down with site administration and other MTF high command to talk about how we can give each branch their own individual roles within this facility. 

What do you think of Omicron-9's ability to keep the facility under control from GOI's and what do you think can be improved (High Command Applications Only): 

What can be improved? Well at the moment I think that O9 does a very good job, but from a CI perspective I find them easy to overpower because I find them traveling alone. What needs to be instituted is a more squad based system, similar to what A1 had when it came to protecting VIP’s. Should I be accepted I do have a plan with how activity can be improved including having a sit down with Nu7 and GENSEC high command and talk about temporarily lowering the rank requirement to join O9 as well as blocking transfers by RCT’s in O9 to NU7, I would then push my number of FTO’s and possibly institute a training quota like CI has.

Why should we accept you in Omicron-9 Command (150 word minimum):

This is a very tough question to answer. At the moment I’m not in O9, my only life is CI. I’ve always focused more on being CI than MTF, except for my few stints in A1 of course. And of course I don’t deserve this position simply because I wrote an application. The reason I deserve this position is because I’ve built branches up from the ground in the past, and I can do that again. I’m not saying O9 doesn’t exist, but when you take a look at their roster they are almost as bare as the day when I started CI. If I were O9 HCMD I would rebuild this branch and make sure that it became the best MTF unit. To build a branch from the ground you need to start a strong base of people who will do good by the branch, and they get quickly promoted. While you’re doing this you have to push the number of FTO’s that you have and make sure to push trainings. Another reason I deserve to be in O9 HCMD is because I understand what it means to be in HCMD. You have to be diplomatic and serious. I like to think that, despite the jokes I like to crack from time to time, I get serious when it’s needed. Also, I understand how to be diplomatic. You can ask Aleks, but I was the one who wrote the statement to Beanz and Inacc when the utility rule was first revoked. Overall, I deserve this position because I am diplomatic, serious, courteous and trustworthy. 

Edited by October
  • Like 1

+Support

All my experiences with October have been positive. Working with him on TTT staff and SCP-RP has always been enjoyable. I would love to see him as OMI9 HCMD

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+Support

I wouldn't mind seeing October in Omi9 Low command but I am not sure about High command

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+support an amazing man and command memeber has helped with issues between ci and mtf he also works extremely  hard

>Omi-9 MASSIVE VCMDR Happy<>HUGE SEC SFC SAD<

~Chicken man~

+support tbh the man is the best command i have ever seen in ci

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+support

October is one of the most respectful people on the server, and also one of the most dedicated. Given his experience in CI as a Major, I believe he is a great pick for HCMD.  

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

20 minutes ago, Lefty said:

+Support a very nice guy, also with previous high command experience 

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

+Support 
October has been a Great friend and knows exactly what hes doing
Does his Job and he does it great

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

+support

October has experience of being HCMD being a Retired CI CMDR and current command experience being a Major and i respect october as all encounters i have ever had eith october have been nice

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+support

Every time I see them, October using cruel and disturbing language, they have no care for swearing and do it very often. They show no respect towards higher ups and feel as if they must be disrespectful. Absolutely horrible behavior. 

If you can't tell, it's a joke, +support

• Catsro locked this topic