Azius' OMI9 Application

Jakub

In Game Name: Azius

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:246842155

What is your current Rank: CI 2LT

What Type of Command Position are you applying for (High Command / Low Command): High command

Do you have experience in Command, if yes explain: Yes a TON, I have been High command in technical and E11, also low command in A1,Security and CI(now)

Date of when you first joined MTF / Chaos Insurgency: joined E11 on 3/15/2019 resigned on 3/29/2020, Have been in CI ever since.

How many Strikes do you have: 0

What is your main goal of being Omicron-9 Low / High Command: I want to get back into MTF and do this with some valuable and meaningful work.

Do you think there is any issues with the branch and if so how would you fix it (High Command Applications Only): A lot of dedicated players join excited to have fun but not enough command are on to promote activity and reward good work.

What do you think of Omicron-9's ability to keep the facility under control from GOI's and what do you think can be improved (High Command Applications Only): Their ability to prevent ci is good and strong but there isn't nearly enough consecutive teamwork.

Why should we accept you in Omicron-9 Command (150 word minimum): I have tons of experience in MTF and CI knowing how both sides play and treat each other allowing me to proactively lead my branch but also predict my opponents moves. But my speciality is not just in rp stuff, I believe that I am very good at doing administrative things such as keeping the roster up to date, putting in the time to make sure documents are up to date and easy to understand, keeping recruitment and training active and making sure it's a positive experience to encourage people to join the branch. I also think I can have fun and jokes when appropriate but get serious and unbiased when needed. As mentioned in one of the questions above I think I will be able to join the branch and do genuine and meaningful work to improve the branch for others and make sure everyone's having a positive experience and wants to return and play another day.

Edited by Jakub
  • Like 6
  • Dislike 4
  • Gaminglight Love 2

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

-Support

You have had a bad past that got your reserves removed

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

-Support

(No offense or any hard feelings, but I am speaking for myself and many others who feel the same about this.)

I personally do not see you fit for Omicron-9 high-command. You are heavily mingey which is something Omicron-9 has no tolerance for, and due to many re-occurring actions. You are also deemed as un-trustworthy amongst many individuals, and your presence is not very comfortable to be around due to your ‘toxic’ demeanor. 

• Like 1

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

12 minutes ago, Bionicle said:

plug sprout, jakube is a

I agree he is a 

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

-support

Jakub while you’re a good guy and I respect you, sir, I don’t believe you deserve this position. You at times minge and might put the wrong foot forward for O9. You have to consider that they practically need to be built from the ground up again, and I don’t fully think that you’d be able to do that. However, I do believe that you’d be a pretty good addition to O9 low command. Good luck 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, October said:

-support

Jakub while you’re a good guy and I respect you, sir, I don’t believe you deserve this position. You at times minge and might put the wrong foot forward for O9. You have to consider that they practically need to be built from the ground up again, and I don’t fully think that you’d be able to do that. However, I do believe that you’d be a pretty good addition to O9 low command. Good luck 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

31 minutes ago, October said:

-support