Happy's Omi9 High command app

Omi9 Happy

7 hours ago, Jakub said:

+support, why you have to make this app I don't even know.

You should have been up there in that high command section ever since you have been in A1, you have been one of the most dedicated members to the branch.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

10 hours ago, Jakub said:

+support, why you have to make this app I don't even know.

You should have been up there in that high command section ever since you have been in A1, you have been one of the most dedicated members to the branch.

+Support, what needs to be said has been I think, Happy is one of the oldest members in Omicron he's done amazing so far and he's one of the few people i'd trust for Omicron HCMD

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

On 6/28/2020 at 2:25 PM, Bionicle said:

+support, Happy is a great guy and deserves the HCMD Position. He has worked hard for it.

I agree completely and i still wanna give him a stroke when like 17 medics are online

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+Mass Support

Happy has always been in Omi9 even back in A1  days he's great fit for high command

Honestly he's like one of my favorite command member, possibly my favorite

I hope to see him up in HCMD

(I said A1, guess i'll die)

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

+Support from his former Vice Commander. 

The man works hard but plays harder, what can I say? I've known this man since the Alpha-1 days and he's put in a great deal of time in command and his work. He's pretty optimistic when it comes to an outlook on branches and I think he would make an interestingly new fit as Omicron-9 High Command. I mean, I'll bet you'll get it anyways since BB needs someone to look out for him haha. Take care of the branch we made man. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

• Catsro locked this topic