Happy's Omi9 High command app

Omi9 Happy

In Game Name: Happy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95230638

What is your current Rank: MAJ

What Type of Command Position are you applying for (High Command / Low Command):  High command (VCMDR)

Do you have experience in Command, if yes explain: yes i have been in omicron-9 and alpha-1 command for 6-7 months straight  without an loa

Date of when you first joined MTF / Chaos Insurgency: September 2019 to my knowledge

How many Strikes do you have: i have never had a strike

What is your main goal of being Omicron-9 Low / High Command: to help out my branch and commander as much as possible because i feel as it was always my job and its been how i've been working ever since i joined command

Do you think there is any issues with the branch and if so how would you fix it (High Command Applications Only): honestly at the moment activity is our main issue in omicron 9 as i've seen everyone get disinterested in the branch id hope to bring more rp and other aspects to the branch since at the moment we really dont have much to do other than running around the facility looking for d class and ci and occasionally helping with scps. but the reason why we have a lack activity is a lack of command which will hopefully be fixed by these applications

What do you think of Omicron-9's ability to keep the facility under control from GOI's and what do you think can be improved (High Command Applications Only): honestly to my knowledge we are able to defend the facility pretty well with a couple casualty's here and there but  were are pretty capable though our operatives are a little under powered in weaponry our e11 SIR could be swapped out with a different gun platform along with the f2000 on the officer

Why should we accept you in Omicron-9 Command (150 word minimum): as stated before ive been working with the people in the branch for about 7 months and ive grown with the branch, i love working with the branch and watching it grow, ive also have had a massive impact on the sub branches since im the deputy head of 2 of them and have worked with the other heads of sub branches to get them up and running giving them ideas for how to play the branch. another reason is that ive helped with relations between branches with daedran. with daedran ive been trying to bring rp back to the mtf branches and the special forces as well since i dont like how our braanches are just shoot and ask questions later. i overall have been working in this branch as hard as possible to make it to where i am now and want to persue even higher roles to help the branches and server out as much as i can.

• Like 2

>Omi-9 MASSIVE VCMDR Happy<>HUGE SEC SFC SAD<

~Chicken man~

6 minutes ago, Bionicle said:

+support, Happy is a great guy and deserves the HCMD Position. He has worked hard for it.

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

+Support, This one gives happy thoughts.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+Support
I believe Happy deserves this not only when he was a little LT when I was a A1 CPT, He was one of the best command we had and this man is one of the most competent members of command, This dude is one of the most chill dudes you can find on SCP-RP (unless you get on his nerves) so in conclusion Happy does deserve High-command, he deserved it a long time ago.

Good luck Happy, you deserve this position.

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

19 minutes ago, Bionicle said:

+support, Happy is a great guy and deserves the HCMD Position. He has worked hard for it.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support

Happy has been apart of Omicron-9 for a while now and honestly deserves it. Responsible, Mature, Active, and Dedicated.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

5 minutes ago, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

Happy has been apart of Omicron-9 for a while now and honestly deserves it. Responsible, Mature, Active, and Dedicated.

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

9 minutes ago, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

47 minutes ago, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

Also I respect Happy as an Individual and I know how hard he works to try and build up Omicron-9

Edited by [GL] Mike

+Support

If Happy doesn't get it I will be surprised because Happy is one of the best Omi command I have seen, even in A1 he was a good command member.

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

8 minutes ago, MiniLeopard said:

+Support

If Happy doesn't get it I will be surprised because Happy is one of the best Omi command I have seen, even in A1 he was a good command member.

Happy is actually one of the best people on the server. He is incredibly active and dedicated to his branch, and clearly wants nothing more than to see his branch thrive. He is a fantastic person over all and a great friend. I have absolutely no doubt that he will do incredible in Omicron-9 High Command.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+support, why you have to make this app I don't even know.

You should have been up there in that high command section ever since you have been in A1, you have been one of the most dedicated members to the branch.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

9 minutes ago, Jakub said:

You should have been up there in that high command section ever since you have been in A1, you have been one of the most dedicated members to the branch.

1 hour ago, Bionicle said:

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

1 hour ago, Jakub said:

^
Happy is someone who has stuck with A1 through its transformation to Omi-9 and has tried to hold the branch together

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

6 hours ago, M8VP said:

+Support
I believe Happy deserves this not only when he was a little LT when I was a A1 CPT, He was one of the best command we had and this man is one of the most competent members of command, This dude is one of the most chill dudes you can find on SCP-RP (unless you get on his nerves) so in conclusion Happy does deserve High-command, he deserved it a long time ago.

Good luck Happy, you deserve this position.

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

• Catsro locked this topic