Omi9 Command App- Kami/ Artifex

Kami- Amaterasu

-/+ support

Don't get me wrong, they have experience, yet obviously they've also goofed. Not saying this as a negative thing, but you're very RP orientated, and I personally don't feel like you would fit as a combative branch command just yet

On 6/28/2020 at 12:10 PM, MiniLeopard said:

Kami would make a great LCMD member for Omi9

On 6/28/2020 at 8:52 PM, Thomas The Thermonuclear Bomb said:

Bruh didnt Kami snitch funny chat and get nae naed from HOR?

+/- I see no reason why she couldn't be LCMD, but it's important that we consider previous issues as well.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

+support
Kami is very nice and approachable, with is a necessity for any command rank. She is competent in her skills and was shown when she was HOR and DHOR on CI RnD. What I've seen is that she turned around a non-existent RnD and made it something many of people enjoy and actually strive for when joined CI. She is very Rp oriented but even for a combatant branch RP can be a very nice escape for some and can make things a lot more interesting for combatant branches, just like a combatant is good a  non-combatant branch, a little RP is good for a combatant branch. As seen with her being involved the CNTN project with her peers she has shown marvelous RP skills and I know she can use that for the betterment of this branch, espacially as she will use her own spin on it and morf it to something that many can enjoy. As seen in the past she did leak a certain chat she wasn't to but she has grown from that and has learned from her mistakes. As others have used  as a reason to +support it is shown how she has again learned and has grown as a person. I don't see any reason not to give her a chance, espacially as she has a chance to show something new to this branch with her outstanding RP skills and work that can honestly change the way people think about combatant branches.

• Heart-Eyes 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

+Support one of the most active Omicron members, even taking her other branches and lives into account, plus she used to be DHOR in CI which I believe shows her capable of command

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

• 2 weeks later...

ACCEPTED

Command has talked this over and has redeemed you fit for the position of Command.

We will be placing you at 1LT, please talk to a HCMD+ member for training

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

• Catsro locked this topic