Omi9 Command App- Kami/ Artifex

Kami- Amaterasu

In Game Name: [GL] Kami- Amaterasu

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60884699

What is your current Rank: Staff Sergeant

What Type of Command Position are you applying for (High Command / Low Command): Low Command

Do you have experience in Command, if yes explain: Yes, I've been the DHOR of Chaos insurgency and I am an Engineer in Tech

Date of when you first joined MTF / Chaos Insurgency: I first joined Omi9 around the end of May, However I was in for a brief moment as 

How many Strikes do you have: 0

What is your main goal of being Omicron-9 Low / High Command: As low command I wish to push out ways for our branch to, not only get more exciting, however pushing activity and assisting in getting a rise of people to join Omi9 and to stick around.

Do you think there is any issues with the branch and if so how would you fix it (High Command Applications Only):  I am not applying for high command, however I will still answer this question. I believe Omi9 struggles the most with Activity from the Enlisted. How I would go about  fixing this is that I shall work on things that Omi9 can do while the facility is at its safest.  Such as giving them a task to do, doing a fun little PT, or even making something as a challenge for them, with a surprise at the end.

What do you think of Omicron-9's ability to keep the facility under control from GOI's and what do you think can be improved (High Command Applications Only):   I believe our ability to work as a group against the counteraction of a Chaos Insurgency raid is a great. However there are still things that need to be worked on, Such as patience. From what I've noticed a lot of Omi9 still have to work one when to run in and 'rush' before everyone else does. If Omi9 can work on rushing in as a group instead of one person doing it, I believe that the GOI's that come into the site, don't stand a chance against Omi9.

Why should we accept you in Omicron-9 Command (150 word minimum): I should be accepted because not only have I have been active, I’ve great plans to improve activity and to encourage more people to join Omi9 as a whole. I would be a great fit in Omi9 Command because I know I can work well with the other command members to greaten Omi9 and I, myself, have been apart of a command position before. I am great at including the Enlisted with ideas and increasing the flow of them throughout a branch. As Omi9 Command, I will be creating new ways to keep Omi9 engaged inside the branch and keep that activity at an all time high. With this position I can do just that, I can encourage people to stay on by making challenges for them when the facility is at its safest. Perhaps give them a push in the right direction while awaiting to take down some GOI’s that threaten the foundation. Activity from the Command will improve Activity from the Enlisted. That’s why I know I should be Command, as the more active Command you have the more enlisted and NCOs you will have on.

• Like 3

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

+support: She a really good command member in techinical she leads her techs well, so i believe she will do the same for Omi9 Low command, but not only that but she also really active.

Edited by CrystalMoisa12

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

+ Support

.Great person

. Good at your bad

.Good at combat

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support

Kami would make a great LCMD member for Omi9 but she is kinda cringe

• Laughing 2

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

25 minutes ago, MiniLeopard said:

+Support

Kami would make a great LCMD member for Omi9 but she is kinda cringe

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

-Support

IMO command members should be trustworthy and past incidents have proven in my eyes that you aren't trustworthy
She was demoted to DHOR for a reason, saying she's trustworthy would be ignoring what happened here

Edited by Ritz
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 4

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

+support

-Active

-Rps a lot

-good person

-no reason really why she shouldnt be Lcmd for Omi9

• Like 2

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+Support

- Has grown over the past many months. They have lots of experience with commanding and assisting people 

- Has been in many MTF Branches for awhile now

- Friendly and Trustworthy, gets shit done

Kami is a great fit for a command position. She will give guidance to those who need it and lead her branch to a better place.

and trust me, there's a LOT of people that need guidance... you know who you are.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ritz said:

-Support

IMO command members should be trustworthy and past incidents have proven in my eyes that you aren't trustworthy
She was demoted to DHOR for a reason, saying she's trustworthy would be ignoring what happened here

Bruh didnt Kami snitch funny chat and get nae naed from HOR? Didnt she, ya know, pull a Curtis?

+Support

-She helped an insane amount for RND when she was in there, practically making a messed up pile of papers into countless documents, that made a lot of people join off of it alone.

-While I dislike the public RP, you have to admit that she is good at it.

-She's trustworthy once you get to know her, and very friendly.

Ashie •﹏•#1201

Former CI 2LT Zone | E11 WO Nines 009S

• Catsro locked this topic