• No

What is your in-game name? :John Newsom

What is your steam name?: Zombieman2024

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:493870318

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing in the community? (roughly) May 16

What date did you make your forums account? May 17

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond 

How many warnings do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2145911362

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for?  TMod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, but I can learn .

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: Yes

Time zone :EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve this rank for many reasons. The first reason is to give back to the community . In the server name it says that it needs staff so why can I help with it.  I know that I have not been an admin but I always wanted to try it out. The next reason is that I know all of the MOTD. As soon as I got into this server I read it. The next reason is I am active. When I started this server I had not played any other server on gmod . Every day I am on this server. Most of the time I will be on here for hours. I have one week in game on this server. The next reason is that I try to be as nice as I can be. But when I have to take control I will. I take the rules very stickily. The next reason is that I have a mic. Sometimes I get into an admin sit with an admin without a mic and those times are the longer admin sits. The last reason is that I have no warnings. This shows that I have seen the MOTD. This also shows that I am not a rule breaker. These are the reasons I believe that I deserve the rank. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

First I would bring the person that is Mass RDMing and the person that reported him/her to the top of a building. Then I would try to talk to the person accused of Mass RDM  about it and if all they were coursing at me then I would gag them. Then I would check logs to see if they did mass RDM or see if anyone has a video. After that I would ungag them and see their side of the story if they keep on coursing at me then I would warn them for MRDM I Staff Dis.

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

21 hours ago, Jeffern said:

+ support

+active

+good app

+no warns

+active on forums

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 6/30/2020 at 5:28 PM, Jeffern said:

+ support

+active

+good app

+no warns

+active on forums

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager