SCP 194 and 1265_A HP/Speed Buff - Accepted

Ardo

What are you suggesting? - HP buff for both scps and speed buff for the scp 1265_A

How would this change better the server? - Both scps especially 194 are pretty squishy and easy to kill /recontain after their armor is shredded. So i want to suggest to buff both scps health to sustain more damage because of how quickly for them to die from a group of  MTFs, CIs, Armed D-classes and CCs. The effectiveness of killing these scps are increased when people are using shotguns.
On the other hand, the raptors needs more speed due to them having the same speed as a human and they will die/suffer a significant amount of damage after attacking the MTFs/Combatants because they are melee fighters. After all they are raptors they run fast.

scp 194
- from 225 hp to 425 hp
scp 1265_a
- from 300 hp to 400 hp
- speed improvement
- slow hp regeneration (1hp/2s same as 194)(optional)

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Not sure.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - People who own SCPs job pack.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - none needed

Edited by [GL] Event_Horizon

+support
These SCP's are pretty useless as of now. When I was a surgeon I legit 1v1 a crab and won using the five seven. As for the raptors I honestly never see them or and let alone breach so I think this can give some more appeal to play them. The only thing I don't think that would work is the regeneration as that would maybe be a little to op as they are pack hunter and if they get a HP boost and a faster running speed that may just be to much. Besides that I would like to see this implemented.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

48 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
These SCP's are pretty useless as of now. When I was a surgeon I legit 1v1 a crab and won using the five seven. As for the raptors I honestly never see them or and let alone breach so I think this can give some more appeal to play them. The only thing I don't think that would work is the regeneration as that would maybe be a little to op as they are pack hunter and if they get a HP boost and a faster running speed that may just be to much. Besides that I would like to see this implemented.

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

13 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support

i suggested hp regen and hp boost for the raptors because if they accidentally hurt themselves they lost so much health. (friendly-fire/crossfired)

Edited by [GL] Event_Horizon

+Support, might actually make the SCP pack worth buying.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

14 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Manager
On 6/29/2020 at 8:25 AM, Falxen said:

+Support, might actually make the SCP pack worth buying.

On 6/28/2020 at 10:10 PM, Jack (utility one) said:

+support

Everything said above. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

On 6/28/2020 at 4:10 PM, Jack (utility one) said:

+support