3. Roster Name?:
Mini

4. Current Rank?:
CPT

5. When were you promoted?:
April 11th

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?:
5 - 6 months

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?:
Yes

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?:
Yes

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?:
Yes

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+):
I think I should be SCMD because I am always trying to make security a better branch, I am always talking with HCMD to see what could be better or improved with security, I always treat everyone with the same respect that I would want and I am on the server almost every day so I am pretty active. I am also good at giving out fair punishments to people and never go over the top, I have also been in security since I have joined this server and it will probably be the only branch I stick with. Also, I have been a CPT with a couple of months now so I have a lot of experience with being a command member and I know the SOP and sever rules very well. I am also very good with documents so as SCMD I could help make RCF/FTO documents look better and have fewer errors in them.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?:

First I would give him a verbal and remind him that he needs NCO+ permission to leave d block, If he carried on doing it I would take him back to bunks and let him know that he is being demoted back to trainee and needs to be retrained.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?:

I would give the NCO a verbal and remind them that they need a good reason like going to med-bay when they need healing or going to armoury If they didn't stop I would talk to them in TS and let them know they are getting a strike and let them know why. If they didn't stop I would demote them and tell them why.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?:

I would ask them to leave d block and let them know that E-11 are not allowed in here if they didn't listen I would put an AOS on them and report them to their command with evidence that I collected.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words:
I would get the NCO in TS so it would be easier to talk and to make sure they are in the TS, I would ask if they have a forums account and if they didn't I would let them know they need to make one, then I would link them the NCO guide and read them through it, after that I would teach them that they can do hands-up and partial lock down on a DEFCON 3 and if needed give them my binds for it, I would let them know that they can now be trained for FTO/RCF and tell them who can train them, I would also tell them that they can now apply for command when WO apps open up. After all that I would get them to change their in-game name to match their rank and get them to request their tags in the discord and change their discord nickname, then I would give them their whitelist.

• Like 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Major +Support (Pun intended)
Mini has been in gensec for a while now and has done spectacular work as a Captain, i think he fully deserves Major, (Or higher, C'mon sinnik UWU)

• Laughing 1

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

On 6/28/2020 at 4:20 AM, fazfan1987 said:

Major +Support (Pun intended)
Mini has been in gensec for a while now and has done spectacular work as a Captain, i think he fully deserves Major, (Or higher, C'mon sinnik UWU)