Doom Guy Addendum-1A

DooM Guy

LEVEL 4 CLEARANCE

WARNING:

ANY NON-AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ACCESSING THIS FILE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED THROUGH BERRYMAN-LANGFORD MEMETIC KILL AGENT. SCROLLING DOWN WITHOUT PROPER MEMETIC INOCULATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE CARDIAC ARREST FOLLOWED BY DEATH.

medium.jpg.9889b38b6da60c215292962682e3de38.jpg

MEMETIC KILL AGENT ACTIVATED

CONTINUED LIFE SIGNS CONFIRMED

REMOVING SAFETY INTERLOCKS

Doom Guy Addendum-1A

Audio File: N/A

NOTE:  Sharing this document to anyone under level 4 clearance is strictly prohibited. Doing so will result in your termination you have been warned.

BEGIN LOG:

*Door Opens and slams shut*

Dr.Simmons: Ah, welcome Doom Guy please have seat.

*Doom Guys feet shuffle across the ground and proceeds to take a seat*

Dr.Simmons: I'm Dr.Simmons. Before we start I would like to thank you for complying on you're way over here. I understand you don't like to give in, well. After the last incident, but I can assure you  we won't be putting you in cuffs anymore. Is there anything you want to address before the interview.

Doom guy: *Proceeds to stay silent*

Dr.Simmons: I know you're not much of a talker but we ask for you full cooperation. 

Doom guy: Understood.

Dr.Simmons: Can we begin with you're backstory?

Doom guy: Elaborate.

Dr.Simmons: What's you origin? 

Doom guy:  I'll cut it short for you. I was a marine for the US army. My commanding officer ordered me to open fire on innocent civilians, and so I gave a piece of my fists. I was then sent to the UAC for punishment and they had based on the Mars moon phobos at the time. Cut to a few months later. The UAC has been experimenting with portals and they got a little to cocky and somehow managed to open a portal to hell.

Dr.Simmons: Wait, what's the UAC?

Doom guy: I'll get to that later, don't worry. Anyways, my platoon rushed out take back the base but were picked off very quickly. I was the last one standing. I ended up taking the base back by myself.  Cut to a few years later demons started invading earth and I had to close the hell portal myself. Now fast forward about a 150 years later. I was stored in a tomb by the demons but it was opened again by some crazed UAC scientist who wants to open a permanent hell portal. Fast forward a few years and hell invaded earth again, and yes you guessed it, I stopped the hell invasion. And to answer your question, the UAC was a group of people that really liked to mess with portals.

Dr.Simmons: Hold on, I have no record of this ever happening and the foundation has never even heard of something like this. What actually happened?

Doom guy: What I just told you was true, how I ended up here is different story.

Dr.Simmons: Can you tell me?

Doom guy: I'll tell you a sliver of what happened. I ended up here through interdimensional travel. See, this all happened in a completely different universe. One were you didn't even exist. 

Dr.Simmons: So what you're telling me is, multiverses exist?

Doom guy: Correct. I was trying to go back in time to stop the hell invasion from even happening. However, I wasn't using the correct amount of energy to supply the teleporter, and I entered a state of dimension hopping. Through different timelines and realities.

Dr.Simmons: How did you make these "portals"

Doom guy: I'm not answering that, so ask me something else.

Dr.Simmons: How do you know so much about the SCP foundation.

Doom guy: I know a guy.

Dr.Simmons: Who's the guy?

Doom guy: I'm not telling you, but it's name starts with a V.

Dr.Simmons: What do you mean by "it's"

Doom guy: *Silence*

Dr.Simmons: Alright then, moving on.

Dr.Simmons: During incident- ████ you interacted with Dr.Bright. What was your interaction.

Doom guy: My interaction with bright was one of my favourite interaction I had with foundation staff. He even offered me a drink get me a drink at 294. He's how I know about the location of certain SCP's and [REDACTED].

Dr.Simmons: He told you about the [REDACTED].

Doom guy: Yes.

Dr.Simmons: Damit Bright.

Dr.Simmons: During the incident, foundation staff that were on there way to the panic room, noticed that you were interacting with Dr.Maynard very oddly. What were you doing.

Doom guy: *Doom Guy hesitated to answer the question*

I-uh, was forcing him to open the check point for me.

Dr.Simmons: Interesting.

Dr.Simmons:  What's your opinion on SCP-173?

Doom guy: A silent monster. He suffers a long and quite road. He knows no more, then to kill.

Dr.Simmons: What's your opinion on SCP-049?

Doom guy: A dark path he is walking. His mind is stuck on that fact he needs to cure and only cure. But his purpose is more than that. However there is a path for redemption waiting for him.

Dr.Simmons: Would you care to elaborate?

Doom guy: You do not need to know about him anymore.

Dr.Simmons: What's your opinion on SCP-076-2?

Doom guy: He's almost like me. He utilizes his rage to take it out on others, however his use for it is different then mine.

Dr.Simmons: What's your opinion on SCP-939?

Doom guy: It, is a hell spawn. During my time in hell I have encountered it only once or twice, however it was no match for me.

Dr.Simmons: So you're telling me this came from hell?

Doom guy: Yes

Dr.Simmons: I'll keep that in mind.

Dr.Simmons: What's your opinion on SCP-079?

Doom guy:SCP -079... Hmm. 079 seeks what I seek. The destruction of the foundation. May I have a talk with 079.

Dr.Simmons: That's out of my control, I will file a request though.

Doom guy: Much obliged.

Dr.Simmons: What's your opinion on SCP-343?

Doom guy: He is the creator. No matter what people say, his reign is inevitable.

Dr.Simmons: What's your opinion on SCP-001?

Doom guy: Are conversation here is done!

*Doom Guy then stands up and pulls a shotgun out of thin air* 

Dr.Simmons: GUARDS GET IN HERE!

MTF Nu7 RCT: What the hell? Where did he get the gu---

MTF Nu7 PFC: Doesn't matter, OPEN FIR--

*Doom Guys Kill's both of the two guards*

Doom guy: Simmons I will forgive you for calling the guards on me out of an act of impulse.

Dr.Simmons: I'm sorry it was ju--

Doom guy: I enjoyed are talk Simmons, but I have more pressing matters to attend to 

*Loads shotgun with malicious intent*

and now I must, Rip... and tear.

NOTE:  During this time site-05 was breached but Doom Guy was soon captured a few hours later. Further inspection will go into seeing if should be classified as an SCP instead of a D-Class will soon be concluded.

[END LOG]

Edited by DooM Guy

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

• 3 months later...

I am loving this! It's so interesting and fits Doom with the SCP universe so well! Keep up the good work.

• Gaminglight Love 1

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

I fucking love this. 

DAMMIT BRIGHT

• Gaminglight Love 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Bread locked this topic