Crystal 05 Medical Staff Application

Crystal

In Game Name: Crystal

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:503558612

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+):Medical

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard:

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to make sure that 05 Staff and it self are healed and in good condition, i usually come around to checks if people are hurt or need of surgery, i don't want a 05 member or atleast someone else in 05 that is hurt and inneed of medical attention.

Why should we accept you: Am a Doctor but also i know highly about my Surgeon SOP and i can Type quickly in these Medical Situations, It only took me 9 days just to get doctor (notflex) but am also highly active usually i get on around 11am or 1pm to 3am or 4am, so i can become 05 Medical when 05 and staff flagged on

Edited by CrystalMoisa12

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

+support

Crystal is an active and dedication member of Medical. He has shown great dedication, so I know who will do fantastic as an O5 Medical Team member. 

-OM4

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+support

Not O5 Medical staff or medical command but as a Collegue of Crystals (Elite Field Medic) I say that they could do amazing for O5 medical team

Full support from me cuz they are very active

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

3 hours ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

Crystal is an active and dedication member of Medical. He has shown great dedication, so I know who will do fantastic as an O5 Medical Team member. 

-OM4

He says it perfectly here

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

19 hours ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

-OM4

-OH11

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

+support
this man is an amazing person and even better medic. He is the best choice as of now and fully backup him applying. He is active and is amazing in RP, I know he would fit the team perfectly and I know he will keep the 05 redacted peeps fully healed.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

19 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
this man is an amazing person and even better medic. He is the best choice as of now and fully backup him applying. He is active and is amazing in RP, I know he would fit the team perfectly and I know he will keep the 05 redacted peeps fully healed.

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

On 6/27/2020 at 7:32 PM, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

-OM4

• 3 weeks later...
  • Catsro locked this topic