Personnel File: DOU Inaccurate

Welcome [REDACTED]

Would you like to open file DOUInaccurate.txt?

>>>Yes                >>> No

!Warning, this file requires Level 4/Utility clearance to access!

Unauthorized access will result in disciplinary action such as: Demotion, Reassignment, Transfer to Class-D Personnel, or Termination.

Name: [REDACTED]

Nickname: Inaccurate

Current Position: Director of Utility

Clearance Level: 4/Utility

Height: 6’2”

Hair: Blonde

Background: [REDACTED], Level 5+ personnel read attached file.

Disciplinary Record:

[REDACTED]

Medical Record:

Robotic leg from when "Inaccurate" was put in the Femur breaker

Severe scarring from [REDACTED]

Many people believe DOU Inaccurate to be the same person as AHOMS Inaccurate. This is not possible, as AHOMS Inaccurate has been missing since 5/  /20, any similarity between them is coincidental.

Level 5+ Clearance required beyond this point. 

A memetic kill agent with appear within a few seconds, if you are not Level 5+ turn off you're terminal now.

image.thumb.png.14573e3eecc09c95c4eb35ea982d11e6.png

Life signs detected.

Opening File on SCP-8013

SCP 8013

Object Class: Keter

Description

SCP-8013, also know as "DOU Inaccurate" is a white, human male. SCP-8013 stands at about 6'2" tall with blonde hair, blue eyes, and glasses. Testing has proven that SCP-8013 is genetically a human with no anomalies. 

SCP-8013 is a Class 5 Reality Bender with the ability to change space. SCP-0813 has been observed to do the following:

Being able to "Fly"

Can go through any material known to man

Teleporting to someone else

Teleporting someone to himself

Turning invisible 

Able to procure weapons, tools, and othing things of the sort out of thin air.

[REDDACTED]

Containment Procedures:

Due to SCP-8013's cooperativeness with the Foundation, SCP-8013 is allowed to hold the position as Director of Utility at Site-05. SCP-8013 is to be given standard quarters as for some of that rank, as with his "powers", it is impossible to contain him.

SCP-8013 is to conduct an interview with Dr.          every two weeks. If Dr.          feels as if SCP-8013 might turn on the Foundation, he is to notify the O5 Council immediately, and a research team will be assembled to find a way to contain SCP-8013.

If SCP-8013 turns and is left uncontained, it could result in a CK-Class ("End-of-Reality") Scenario.

Interview Log #001-A

Dr.          : Good Morning 8013

SCP-8013: You can call me "Inaccurate", but I am doing good.

Dr.          : We just have a few questions for you.

SCP-8013: Hit me.

Dr.          : When did you recieve you Reality Bending ability?

SCP-8013: First found out the day after that containment breach, you know, the one I "died" in.

Dr.          : Anything weird happen during the breach?

SCP-8013: Yeah actually, SCP-682 spared my life. He said to me "I would kill you, but I want humanity to suffer".

Dr.          : Interesting, mind  telling me about why you and the O5 faked your death

SCP-8013: If people find out that 682 spared me for that reason, it would be chaos.

Dr.          : You still plan to be loyal to the Foundation, correct?

SCP-8013: Yes, I do.

Following this interview, Dr.          requested that SCP-8013 be moved from Euclid to Apollyon, but due to his cooperativeness, he was only moved to Keter. SCP-8013 has promised to not use his Reality Bending at all, and in case he does so, there is a micro-bomb implanted in his brain.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

• Bread locked this topic