Catfish’s VCMDR and GL Resignation

CatFish'nChips

I’m not a man of many words so I’ll keep it short

To be honest, I knew my time as a Vice Commander was going to be short. When the 31st battalion fell apart we needed someone who could fill the position for the time being. Now that our numbers are getting somewhat stronger it’s time that someone more qualified took over. That being said I have met so many great people during my time on GL. I’d definitely leave someone out so I’m not going to list names, but I’m sure that if I’ve ever talked to you that you’ve been nothing but kind. 

Super informal IK

Goodbye Everyone, 

Catfish

You are best amazing VCDMR I ever met. I'm glad I gotten to know you. I appreciate everything that you done for 31st. All 31st will miss you and hope you come back to visit us. Good luck.

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

;( 

Not gonna say much bc Ill see you IRL, imagine that. Thank you for your service homie.

Edited by Timm

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Timm said:

;( 

Not gonna say much bc Ill see you IRL, imagine that. Thank you for your service homie.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Adam. locked this topic