Squadron Application

Echo Romeo

What is your name?: Dominic
What is your rank?: AP
Who gave you permission?: RJ
What squadron are you applying for?: Onyx
What can you do to assist the squad lead?: I am very active and sense it's Summer I can almost always be on and I am definitely not a below average pilot. I can also take out ships quickly and pretty effectively. I can also help my SL by taking out ships when he is overwhelmed. I can also help by not flying in front of my fellow pilots while they are shooting. I also don't get in their blind spot because that could cause us to collide.
What skills do you have to be apart of this squadron?: I am pretty good at tailing, and I am pretty good at not crashing every 30 seconds. I also make sure to not shoot friendly ships, and if me and another pilot are chasing the same ship and we start drifting towards each other, I pull off and find another target. 
Do you understand if you are striked you will be removed from this squadron?: Yes, I understand that if I am striked for any reason I will be removed from this squadron.

Edited by Dominic

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF