8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Vice Sovereign?

• Yes?
    • No?

1. What is your IGN? (In-Game Name) :

SHG Lore Senior Guard Myn Kyneugh

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
Vice Sovereign for Royal Guard

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

To start with I am going to go way back to when I first joined IRP. As soon as I was done being trained and walked out and saw the Second sister and the Royal guard flanking behind her.  At that point, I had one clear goal to join RG. After buying the pass and finishing my training. Protecting High command and IQ lore was a fun and really awesome experience and still is. I then left to do staff on other servers. I have come back and made my way up to Senior Guard, Shadow Guard, and Mickey’s personal receptionist. RG has seen a slight decline but is coming back as a force to be reckoned with. We need command members that will be active. Know lore, host training sessions, and can be dependable. Personally I think I fit all of those qualities. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have One Week.  When I came back I had 2 and I have spent over 120 hours on RG. Going closer to 130. RG is my only Class.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Purpose of Vice Sovereign is to aid the sovereign protector in creating new rules along with helping the Command control the Lower ranking RG. They also can host “events” (Shadow guard Tryouts, Training sessions, Lore Sessions, ETC) They are also tasked with updating the roster and SOP. While in lore Vice SOV is not a thing. Sovereign protectors are an Elite and Senior Sub-branch of Royal Guard who take orders from the Emperor directly. They have been known to be force sensitive. They may be sent out to kill Jedi or Spy on High Command. In IRP I would  just be a vice commander 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have been apart of the royal guard for a while now. I know the SOP and have enforced it before correcting Lower Enlisted and NCO on mistakes. I also have had zero warnings with one week on IRP and two weeks on PRP. Several of the people from IRP have seen me in command positions in PRP. I am both familiar with being command and have been successful at my duties.  

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am typically on from 8 AM-11 PM CST (With breaks of course) Then on the weekends I get on when I can. Mondays I will not be on in the evening. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have none!

Edited by James M

James M- Former Police RP SS Chief Of Staff| Former Imperial Royal Guard Sovereign Protector|

1 hour ago, Monaco said:

+Support
Pog receptionist
Great guy
Friendly
Active
Mature

Good GM as well, good luck James!

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

5 hours ago, Awoken Spice Pancakes said:

++SUPPORT

Over all great guy and knows what he is doing. I feel that he will do an amazing job as the Vice Sovereign of Royal Guards.

you can fill this spot better than i can due to my current active. wish you luck my guy

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

• Manager
8 hours ago, MickeyTheMouse said:

+ Support 

Good Command

Active 

Good Receptionist 

8 hours ago, Awoken Spice Pancakes said:

++SUPPORT

Over all great guy and knows what he is doing. I feel that he will do an amazing job as the Vice Sovereign of Royal Guards.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

10 hours ago, Awoken Spice Pancakes said:

++SUPPORT

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

9 hours ago, Monaco said:

+Support
Pog receptionist
Great guy
Friendly
Active
Mature

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

best guard

+ rep

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns