Finnley's Support team App

Finnley24

In-Game Name: Omega Delta 

Steam Name: [GL]Finnley24

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:132467704

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?yes i am a Admin on IMP RP.

How often are you on TeamSpeak?when ever i am on the server as i am a IF agent which means is required to be in TS

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

if i were to become a member of your team i would be a very beneficial and valuable member as i know that i can do a great job working with others and supporting them. I am very good at organising and I am quite active within the community and team speak. I am comfortable in problem solving  and giving advice. Additionally I work hard for my team and give them 100% effort and ability. I am easy to talk to and approach and am also a good listener.

I try to be respectful to all people and believe everyone should be treated equally and without discrimination. Therefore having me as a member of your team would be beneficial to you and the community. By giving me this opportunity I can show you what i can offer to yourself and the community. special thank you to Jack/Shadow for coming up with the suggestion that i apply.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?i am Active i will go out my way to help anyone i can in any form and and most importantly i love it i love helping people in any way i can if even if i get denied i won't stop Helping people because that's all i know how to do 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?Hello Welcome to Gameinglight Support My name is Finnley and im here to Help you in Anyway so what seems to be the Problem.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?yes

PS i am dyslexic and live in the UK so time zone is GMT

Edited by Finnley24

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Max locked this topic