Mickeys Gunnery Application

MickeyTheMouse

What is your ingame name?: Mickey

What is your SteamID?:  STEAM_1:0:442133299

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:  Captain

Who gave you permission to apply?: Grand Moff Tarkin (Hobbs)

Why are you applying for Gunnery Officer?:  I would like to be a Gunnery Officer, because I feel I need a change of Scenery. I love shock and DT both, but I am very interested in Gunnery, and  feel I would like to be apart of it.  I have been apart of naval for over 4 mounts now, and almost all 4 where with me as a Security officer, I have seen plenty good people come and go from security, however, I do love the security position, I feel that today, with the security officers we have today, that the security Specialty has enough diversity, and ranging backgrounds to properly deal with all the issues Shock and DT face. I feel as gunnery I can expand on what I do in naval, and it will once again spark the interest I have always had with naval, and it specialty positions. I also have seen plenty of good people also apply for the position, such as Commander Emoo, and I feel that it would be fun to work with them. 

(Plus the uniform is on point)

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted with this position because I am hard working and dedicated to the tasks at hand. I feel the expedience I have gained from Security will help me with this new Specialty, however, I know this will also be vastly different from all the other things I have done as a Security Officer.  I feel a position like this will suit me, because I very much enjoy passive rp, and shooting down ships aint so bad either.  I also feel I should be trusted with this position because as of yet, I have always put the priority's of naval over my own personal goals, this may be the reason why It took me a while to move up the Supervisor ranks. The last reason I will give is because, even though Im locked at Captain, I have yet to give up my goals for naval, I know I cannot move past this rank I currently am, but at least I can still fill a useful role if I hopefully get accepted as a gunnery officer. I will not give up my passion and respect for naval, and I feel this specialty will fill that need for a new set of Scenery that I have. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I fully understand. 

What is your purpose within Gunners?:  The Purpose I will have as an Imperial Gunner, would be to serve the empire, by protecting its assets on the ship and on the ground, with the fine weapons and tools they have provided us. As well as during attacks on our ISD, our goal is to protect it and defend it, by using the very powerful turbo lasers that they have given us. 

[Former Head of Medical Staff SCP-RP]

[Vice Sovereign in Royal Guards]

ACCEPTED

Contact the Grand Moff ASAP, don't go on the job until you have.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻