Bionicle's RRH Application.

Bionicle

In Game Name: MTF Nu7 RCT Bionicle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:109100837

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Red Right Hand.

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: 05-13

How many Strikes do you have: Zero.

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to join the 05 Staff team to help protect the members of the council. During my time in CI military, I made it to a 1LT Position, and have good combat experience. I know how to handle a gunfight, and will lay down my life for the council. I am good at RP, and I know my bounds. I am very active, and can be on whenever needed. I know my ins and outs of the facility, and the best advantages of it. During my 2 months experience as a CI command member, I have built up my positive reputation, and I can back myself well.

Why should we accept you: Before it was removed, I was a member of MTF Alpha 1. Because of this, I know how to properly guard and follow orders. I am dedicated to this server, and don't see myself leaving any time soon. I have made a commitment to the server. I know how to play this game, and how to deal with the situations that may arise as a member of the Red Right Hand

(No there isnt a word requirement BUT write how much you think will be needed to get 

Edited by Bionicle

2 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

+Support 
Bionicle is a good person, Great at Combat, is Command in a branch, knows how to work.

• Thanks 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

54 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

+Support 
Bionicle is a good person, Great at Combat, is Command in a branch, knows how to work.

• Thanks 1

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

+Support

-Bionicle is a very kind person who may also take their job seriously when necessary. He is also pretty good at combat and he'd be a pretty cool addition.

• Thanks 1

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

+support

Bionicle is a 

and is good at combat

• Thanks 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On 6/26/2020 at 7:15 PM, [GL] Mike said:

+Support 

• Thanks 1

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

Changing to a - support

This a big no. You don’t have respect for most people on this server and like calling cmd members rude words

Edited by Jack II

Rejected from the gaminglight community

On 6/26/2020 at 8:15 PM, [GL] Mike said:

+Support 

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

• 3 weeks later...

- Support 

Has caused branch relations issues 

Toxic 

Mingy   

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 4 weeks later...

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the O5 Staff Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for O5 Staff at this time.

Reapply in 2 weeks.

SiteAdminLogo.png.4cda9d2c6ce7d44bdd375981d7a41cbc.png

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic