Max's ban appeal

Spoopy Max

Steam Name: Max

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67590834

Ingame Name: Security FTO SFC Max

Ban Length: 3 days

Admin that Banned you: Mini

Reason for Ban: RDM|LTAP on Behalf of Booob

Dispute: A complete misunderstanding of a little bit of fun and game. Myth and a few other security and I were messing around having a fun game of cat and mouse chasing each other and enjoying out of rp fun. We were not hindering anyones RP and it was all in fun and games. While the report was done by a third-party not involved with our fun  and games. He didn't hear our side of the story and only went off what he saw didn't even go and ask the people involved. I never have had any intention of breaking rules for the whole 4 weeks of my play time and only having two warns from my first day on the server. This situation should've had all parties involved not just a person not involved with the situation putting out false accusations. This really should have not gone this far but it did and was a complete misunderstanding of a third-party.

Thank you for your time.

+Support
No one involved made the sit, it was a third party person. 

I spoke to Myth and he said he was fine with it and didn't make a sit

• Gaminglight Love 2

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+support 

The admin who banned you wants you unbanned 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 minute ago, MiniLeopard said:

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 2

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+Support

The guy who banned you, the guy who took the sit, and the guy you RDM'D in bunks all dont want you to be banned. 

• Gaminglight Love 2

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Yeah an officer reported a GENSEC had killed 2 people and then left the server. I had investigated the defendant's logs and he did have evidence of killing some one and then hopping off. The defendant also wasn't there to defend himself in this case so I proceeded with actions.
I apologize for the misunderstanding.
https://gyazo.com/2228caaf6709cf76ab8658da18d125db
https://gyazo.com/062230bb6994279bac8023feb883ae79
Full Support

Edited by Neo
  • Gaminglight Love 2

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

20 minutes ago, Sixx said:

+Support

The guy who banned you, the guy who took the sit, and the guy you RDM'D in bunks all dont want you to be banned. 

• Gaminglight Love 2

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

20 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

+Support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021