FattyWattys Ban appeal

Fattywatty

1. Steam Name: FattyWatty

2. Ingame Name:ST PVT 8545 Fatty

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:164896337

4. Ban Length: 4 days

5. Admin that Banned you: [GL] Jack Sull

6. Reason for Ban: NTRP/Mining/KTAP/Repeated offence

7. Dispute: I loaded in got brought frozen and banned for no reason even tho this was my second time on the server. He didnt even explain anything he just banned me. I dont even know what NTRP, Mining and KTAP is.

Edited by Fattywatty

1 hour ago, Fattywatty said:

1. Steam Name: FattyWatty

2. Ingame Name:ST PVT 8545 Fatty

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:164896337

4. Ban Length: 4 days

5. Admin that Banned you: [GL] Jack Sull

6. Reason for Ban: NTRP/Mining/KTAP/Repeated offence

7. Dispute: I loaded in got brought frozen and banned for no reason even tho this was my second time on the server. He didnt even explain anything he just banned me. I dont even know what NTRP, Mining and KTAP is.

Can someone tell me what the reasons for the ban mean also cause i have no ideaa.

22 hours ago, BadAim said:

So basically I came on staff I get told that there is a ST running around stealing ships going to bridge to press the alarm I spectated him for 10 mins was involved with another staff member for the same reason as why I pulled him up that was 2 mins before I acted he was warned by multiple staff about this and when u caught him he KTAP to avoid me (did this to 3 staff before hand) also we got you when you loaded in cos of a map change I saved your Steam ID before the change we where mid sit before map change, also like to state I got told by 3 different staff all you where doing is minging and KTAP to avoid punishment tbh you knew what you where doing I can easily call on other members involved to back this up 

well if you actually checked logs then you would see that i had just loaded in and that i did nothing even before the map change. I probably wont come back after this if i don't get un banned as I was literally AFK then got banned even tho i did nothing. And the staff are pretty shit if they get the wrong person and dont even check. This was my second time loading in but i guess there was no point.

Edited by Fattywatty

1 hour ago, Fattywatty said:

well if you actually checked logs then you would see that i had just loaded in and that i did nothing even before the map change. I probably wont come back after this if i don't get un banned as I was literally AFK then got banned even tho i did nothing. And the staff are pretty shit if they get the wrong person and dont even check. This was my second time loading in but i guess there was no point.

Why would we need to check logs when we got u in a sit before the map change and you wasn’t afk so don’t lie on your ban thank you (we pulled your steam ID from logs so we didn’t make a mistake you killed your self to avoid punishment but we caught you take you punishment thanks you)

Edited by jackrhyssull