Emoo's Gunnery Officer Application

Emoo

What is your ingame name?: Emoo

What is your SteamID?:  STEAM_0:0:126089388

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:  Commander

Who gave you permission to apply?: Grand Moff Tarkin (Hobbs)

Why are you applying for Gunnery Officer?:  I am applying for the rank of Gunnery officer to extend my responsibilities in Naval. If I do receive the rank of Gunnery Officer it opens up countless opportunities to roleplay within the Naval battalion making it a more fun and enjoyable experience for myself and others around me. Once I heard about the Gunnery Officer position that was going to be available I immediately wanted to become it, to be able to open up more roleplay with the ION cannon on the ISD or the Superlaser on the Death Star, making Naval have a lot bigger role when it comes to events.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I believe I should be trusted with this position based off of my past experience in positions on ImperialRP, and my ability to roleplay various situations.

31st Commander - This position allowed me to work well with others and get a really good understanding of how to really command people. It also opened my world of roleplay,  as 31st is one of the most roleplay oriented branches on the server, which allowed me to learn the basics of roleplay, and how to get around sticky situations.

Engineering Officer - This position showed me what its like to become a specialty officer, and allowed me to get the experience of having to balance the workload between Naval, and a Specialty position. This position also showed that I was capable of handling the responsibilities of Naval and a Specialty officer, showing that I will be able to handle those same responsibilities again.

Naval - The Imperial Navy gave me a lot of experience when it came to the server. I got to learn many different roleplay situations, I got to learn how to properly maintain an entire ISD alone, and I also really found out how to make a better experience for the enlisted, as it is one of the main priorities of Naval Supervisors to keep your enlisted in check.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I do.

What is your purpose within Gunners?: My purpose within the Imperial Gunners is to operate the deadliest and most powerful weapons in the galaxy, and make sure that anything in the path of the Empire is destroyed. Also if needed act as a combat engineer in the battlefield to provide the ground force a source of heavy weaponry. 

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

+Support

- 4 Star General on MilRP  (Experienced In Leadership) 

-Semi-Active, but when he's on he's on for awhile

-Obedient

-Great staff

-Mature

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

ACCEPTED

Contact the Grand Moff ASAP, don't go on the job until you have spoken.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻