Cornbread

RayRoyals

A great man. I am unsure of who could take up the wide mantle left from this heroic broom wielder.

Edited by TheBrigand
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

Cornbread no ):< why do you do this

• Heart-Eyes 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

This man is most scrumptious, ‘tis a shame to see him depart so early.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

Who you? 

Anyways, 

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

Which means, it don't matter what other people think of you, you shall succeed no matter what other's are doing. In other words, FLY BITCH.

RIP I didn't really know you but you cool.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6

cornbread man, MY HEART, IT CRACK. But seriously you were and still are amazing. The way you talked about janitorial and I think actually did research on shit for ingame RP is aq inspiring. You were an amazing janitor and an even better friend. I hope you come back to reclaim your of brooms and mops 🙂

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.