Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:168887765

The player's in game name: 
Shotgun
Brian Griffin

The player's steam ID (required):
Shotgun- STEAM_0:0:180053171
Brian Griffin- STEAM_0:0:508810911

What did the player do:
Shotgun- He would minge with a D-Class by sitting on his props, etc, and whenever I'd ask them to delete it (cuz there was no staff,) he would yell at me and complain saying things along the lines of "Why do you gotta ruin the fun, Kilo," as well as arguing in OOC, while even admitting to breaking said rule as shown in the screenshots. 
Brian Griffin- Minging with props as D-Class.

Evidence (required): 

https://streamable.com/d6kzqs

image.png.71a386d3d24e9a62b8b5a5ad783463de.png
image.png.d4b74282cdc1282555ae6bebb3df1c12.png
image.png
image.png.cec763d8ee4cf33e2ed741eb9546dd07.png
image.png.26968fb9204377e52b761170ae05b5c2.png
image.png.8a1d2ed0aa5f8c2c03ca58b6060a29e1.png
image.png.4ab51d7ee1c163fba20c6cf794af58c9.png
image.png.7d0bb1ec868e65e4a402810ea0363f1e.png
image.png.bb34d432b8aceb87a8b79e2ec87be75d.png

What do you believe should happen to the player:
Shotgun- A warn for minging as well as instigating arguments within OOC chat.
Brian Griffin- A warn for spawning props as D-Class

Any extra information: There was no staff on to deal with it. I showed the evidence to Cancer/Rhodes, but he told me to make a report on this.

Edit: Neither has been punished yet for this, and Shotgun even continued the argument in this forum post

Edited by TG_Kilo

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

+Support buddy did a naughty thing breaking MOTD rules, no matter the reasoning 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

1 hour ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

Shotgun was also Micspaming but I let him off with a verbal.

This is pushing the limits 

+Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

I mean how is sitting on the d-classes props minging also we all had fun and nobody had a problem until you came in

Also it was when when like 19 people were on and we weren't hurting anybody

Most of the blame here is being focused on me for defending the d-class when I actually didn't do anything just because i tell you something that doesn't mean i should get punished considering i didn't even call you any mean names i just said don't ruin other fun basically

Thats my side of the story

Although I'll admit i did spawn a few pizza slices after when we were all joking about pizza day

Edited by Shotgun Soviet (Moat.gg)
  • Like 1

Neutral , leaning to +Support

First off he did instigate arguments in OOC but staff stepped in and stopped it and if the staff member thought he deserved a warn wouldn't he have given it? Also, when it comes to the prop minging I dont know the extent of the minging of it. But in reality you shouldn't have yelled at him and caused arguments in the first place shotgun, you can have fun but do it while not breaking rules please. I can see him getting warned for this or just a talking to, its gonna depend on SMT.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Sixx said:

Neutral , leaning to +Support

First off he did instigate arguments in OOC but staff stepped in and stopped it and if the staff member thought he deserved a warn wouldn't he have given it? Also, when it comes to the prop minging I dont know the extent of the minging of it. But in reality you shouldn't have yelled at him and caused arguments in the first place shotgun, you can have fun but do it while not breaking rules please. I can see him getting warned for this or just a talking to, its gonna depend on SMT.

It was an Event Team who was on, and they told me to make this report.

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

14 hours ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

8 hours ago, fazfan1987 said:

+support
big nono

osu! achiever? I don't know

+support
My philosophy is that as long as your not breaking a major rule (like lets say micspam) and everyone is cool with it and no one has complained, then I wouldn't care because I feel that should only be a rule if someone is against it. But it's your response to him asking you to stop which is why I'm +supporting this. You started the arguments and someone was upset about this, in that case just understand that they don't believe what your doing is write (it is against the MOTD) and you should say "Sorry, I didn't know I was upsetting you or annoying you, I'll stop" and return to your duties. I'm very positive that no one would of been angry. But your response is again the reason why this report was made and is why I'm +supporting this.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

-Support as far as Shotgun goes, he did argue in  OOC but that is not something warns are usualy issued for unless it goes on after a staff member told them to stop. 
From what i can see in these screenshots, he mostly did stop after he was told to. If we issue warns for this, we'd also have to issue warns for similar behavior that happens between CI/MTF nearly on the daily.  As for sitting on the props, i don't see how he is the one violating a rule there, he is certainly encouraging it and that is unproper behavior, but i believe that should be handled by GenSec CMD. 

+Support for Brian, he spawned props as a D-Class.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-support, no evidence of the allegations only screenshots of someone complaining!

also looks like a staff member already handled it!

im blind, +support evidence is clear.

Edited by Jakub

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

12 minutes ago, Jakub said:

-support, no evidence of the allegations only screenshots of someone complaining!

also looks like a staff member already handled it!

There is a link to the video 

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

+Support

-Shotgun should be given just a verbal

-Brian should be warned. He has done other mingey stuff in the past and even called CI names (I dont have evidence of it) when CI command I believe killed him in the base for refusing to changing his name from E11 PVT to a military CI name.

Looks like I am late to the party.

Edited by Squash

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |