security heavy Pay - Accepted

icee jay

What are you suggesting? - up the pay of  security heavy

How would this change better the server? - more people will play on security 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No not really 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - GenSec and the players 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

At the moment security heavy makes 60 dollars and its a sliver rank class. I think it should at least make 150.

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

40 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Lol yeah 

+Support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

14 hours ago, Harry S. Plinkett said:

-Support

GenSec doesn't need anyone else.

Gonna have to disagree with ya on that one, chief.

Anyway.

I'm fine with this change. In the future, you can ask GENSEC HCMD to include a change like this in our next branch update.

• Like 1

• Manager
On 6/27/2020 at 9:56 AM, Sinnik said:

Anyway.

I'm fine with this change. In the future, you can ask GENSEC HCMD to include a change like this in our next branch update.

On 6/26/2020 at 9:54 AM, Dr. Lee said:

+support I like to play on the job but I wish the pay was better for a donation job.

+Support, it is a donator job in fact. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

On 6/26/2020 at 7:31 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

Lol yeah 

+Support

On 6/27/2020 at 6:56 AM, Sinnik said:

Anyway.

Emperor of D-Block

On 6/27/2020 at 9:56 AM, Sinnik said:

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

• 2 weeks later...