Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: CPT Jack Hugs 1L84

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37788742

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 weeks

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 0 Warns

Permission: Deputy Commissioner Alton

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I have shown multiple strengthens here with my time with the Police Department.  All for which i am very proud for. Firstly being able to effectively communicate with all members of the department at any time. Being able to talk with all Gaminglight members with respect and integrity goes a long way with increasing our positive interactions with them. People like to complain how we are power hungry and just use our badge as a excuse to strong arm them. But being able to correct those who do it, and be a example of what is expected of others. I use my rank to show younger officers on how to become a effective and respected officer. I believe that the best use of my earned status is to be that figure for others to look up to and ask questions with. I have seen first hand that it has made a difference to some who want to make a career in the department. I also still want to press the importance of training. If we have a lack of training, it will show in the OFC's field work which will result in a talking too or demoting. I believe that if we check up more on trainers, and put more time into them that it'll decrease the number of Failed OFC's by at least a third. So I will always keep up with cadet training's, and holding trainers accountable for their training's. I also have been working hard to make a complete role play experience for all players. Working with all officers to work on some IRL police work like fields, and how to conduct a uniform traffic stop. This brings new fresh role play, as well as fun to all involved. Investing in the future of not only our officers, but gaminglight is critical to me. That's why I always look for new ways to have our officers interact with the civilians to create new role play not usually seen. I love this department, it has been a absolute blast, and my commitment to PD is as strong as ever. I am here for the officers, and will have their back always. Thank you!

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Jack Hugs

+Support

Active

Good Application

Professional

Mature

Could Use a Little bit More Time as an CPT

He has just enough time and he deserves the rank of Major, Good Luck Jack Hugs!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 6/27/2020 at 3:13 AM, K1LLER said:

+Support

Active

Good Application

Professional

Mature

Yeah the time is the only problem Jack, I’ve seen people spend a little longer before applying but still +support

good luck though!

Edited by Cravplay

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

+Support

Super Active

Mature

Helpful

Great Application

Meets Requirements

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

4 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Active

Good Application

Professional

Mature

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

15 hours ago, TheJayden said:

+Support

Super Active

Mature

Helpful

Great Application

Meets Requirements

Next time don’t say your in game call sign over your IRL RTO radio silly 🙂

• Laughing 2

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

On 6/26/2020 at 10:13 PM, K1LLER said:

+Support

Active

Good Application

Professional

Mature

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

5 hours ago, Nao said:

+Support
Very Active
Very Mature
Respectful
Knowledgeable
Good App
Very Cool Dude
Ready for MAJ

Good luck my dude!

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Head of Staff
On 6/26/2020 at 9:28 PM, Alex Raddish said:

Huuuuuge +support

Honestly one of the greatest guys you'll meet.

Professional

Mature and friendly

Active and dedicated

MAJOR +SUPPORT.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 6/26/2020 at 10:13 PM, K1LLER said:

+Support

Active

Good Application

Professional

Mature