SCP-012 Blind Test

Kyrinian

Lore Name: Kyrinian
SCP: 012

Question / Idea:  If Subjects are unable to see SCP-012 would they still be drawn towards it and begin to feel the need to do so?
Background Research:  I can not find a similar test log anywhere, so this was purely an experiment for further test potential if successful.
Hypothesis:  I Believe the Subject will not even be aware there is anything in the room unless they encounter SCP-012 directly.

Observations (What Happened During Test):  Full Log Attached Below
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: No Pictures or Video was taken on this test as the room needed to remain dark, was not able to source a thermal camera.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results):  The Subject was unable to describe SCP-012, only remarking that it was warm feeling and calming, that they could feel it looming in the back of the chamber. As the Subject drew closer, the still were overcome by the desire to finish the score. This Phenomenon concludes that despite a subject not knowing they are near SCP-012 it still compels them to finish score.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?:  Unfortunately my Hypothesis was incorrect, despite the Subject having no way of knowing what was in the chamber or how it would affect them, SCP-012 was still able to cause the Subject to attempt to finish the Score. 

Further attempts to safely draw near SCP-012 may be possible through other means.

SCP Test Log 012-011.docx

Edited by Kyrinian
Wrong File upload

Score: 68/100

Grade: Standard

Lore: 20/20
Everything looks in order with lore. I doubt not seeing SCP-012 would negate its anomalous properties.

Creativity: 15/20
A very simple test, but also not one that has been attempted much. (Emphasis on "much")

Presentation: 8/20
The presentation is relatively standard, but an attempt was made to personalize it. I recommend including images, and experimenting with fonts.

Pictures of the SCP before the experiment, or even the room the test is being held in, are perfectly acceptable.

Writing: 25/40
This log was nicely written. I was easily able to understand what was going on, and the descriptions given by the subject when asked to describe SCP-012 were well thought out.

There are a few minor errors here and there, such as unnecessary capital letters and missing punctuation. Polishing up on these aspects can majorly increase the quality of your log.

General information regarding SCP-012 could be built onto the background research. Not taking advantage of your background research can cost you on your writing, as it is a major portion for providing descriptions.

But overall, I enjoyed the log. Hopefully you can apply said criticisms into your future work, and I wish you the best of luck.