Ensign Vytal - Gunnery Officer Application

Dr. Ternith Plague

What is your ingame name?: Ensign Vytal

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234721838

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign

Who gave you permission to apply?: Grand Moff Tarkin

Why are you applying for Gunnery Officer?: I'm applying for Gunnery due to my previous positive experiences with Naval, along with experiences I've had with PassiveRP as a whole. I wish to expand my horizons and even enter new fields to help set the standard for other people to follow. To help people understand the Gunnery Officer position as the first people in Gunnery did. I wish to be a mentor and to help people understand this new rank when the time comes for them to be accepted into the position as well. I also wish to primarily run the Turbolasers as a more interactive role within the ISD operations overall.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted with this position due to my current rank in the Stormtrooper Corps as a Second Lieutenant, and my rank in a HaloRP server being the Colonel of the Baker Battalion (Marines). As well, I was a part of Naval in Hadron, a SeriousRP server, a maximum rank of Sub Lieutenant being reached in the ImperialRP era of the server. As well, I've been Staff in GamingLight before (although on SCP-RP) as well as Event Team in multiple other groups.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes.

What is your purpose within Gunners?: The purpose of Gunnery Officers it to man and control all available weapons, mainly the Turbolasers, and to also act as combat engineers when ground missions come into play. As well as work on projects they've been assigned to involving the weaponry of the Empire.

Edited by Dr. Ternith Plague
Format edit from Grand Moff

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

ACCEPTED

Contact the Grand Moff ASAP,  don't go on the job until you have.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻