BadAim's Resignation from Grand General

BadAim

From my first day in Gaming Light this man was my favorite person next to my Friend that I join the server with (Luci). Back when WE joined Purge for the Second or First anniversary of Purge Badaim was nothing more then a MAJ who was Originally a RG. I saw him rise in the Ranks becoming the Purge Commander. He made me want to help out Purge and improve on my self within Gaming Light. Working under him has his 3rd VCMDR after Archer and Luci. He next to Shaggy and Adam will always be in my heart and my Story while im in Gaming light. I hope that one day he will return to the Server and Rise again within the Ranks and allow someone else like me to want to become just like him, He will always be apart of my Life and History, Will be missed!!!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

22 hours ago, BadAim said:

I was never a major tho xD

I went from PVT -> PFC -> CPT -> VCMDR

Uh yea you were? Nani??

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

• Adam. locked this topic