BadAim's Resignation from Grand General

BadAim

Hey guys.

Along with my Staffing position I’ll be leaving my High Command position. I no longer feel as if there is anything else I can do for Gaminglight, and I feel comfortable leaving my positions right now.

I joined with a shitty background from SCP-RP, and I really couldn’t have gotten to where I am today if it weren’t for people like Armor, Beckett, and Nimo. Thank you guys so much for believing in me when there wasn’t anything to believe in.

Thanks for everything y’all.

-Grand General BadAim

• Sad 6

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

• Manager

Damn I was not expecting this. I've known you for a year now and tbh on SCPRP I disliked you but getting to know you on ImperialRP really was some good times. Thank you for the support you gave me whenever I needed it like IQ help or just in general. I hope whatever you do is what you like and go forward in. Best of luck!

~Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

this is not a pog champ moment

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

I don't know how to even say this but thank you Badaim for everything you've done in this community and thank you for helping me through becoming Army HC and believing in me when I did.

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General
- Retired Admin

spacer.png 

This is SO unpog on SO many levels. You promoted me to VCMDR, and helped me to where I am toady and for that im thankful. Couldnt' have asked for a better mentor and friend, cheers man good luck wherever IRL takes you.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

See you around mate

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

You can’t hit me with this, I’m now very dead inside, as Army HC you were chill, you were efficient and knew what the fuck you were doing, Godspeed big-man BadAim

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

Damn imma miss you, Thanks for everything you did for IC. Wish you the best.

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

Thank you for getting me to where I am and believing in me that I could do it. You are the reason why the 501st is in a good state. Hopefully we will still be able to play VR and not be called short

😞

~Pentagon

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

We didnt talk much but when we did you were a really chill guy. I appreciate your time with us B I hope your future is good. :)

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

• Adam. locked this topic