Money Giveaway!

humphrey

I will be giving away some in-game money on 6/30/20. To enter for your chance to win, just reply to this post. It's that easy!

1st Winner gets $1.00

2nd Winner gets $12,000.00

3rd Winner gets $5.00

Good Luck!

This lottery is not regulated by any official entity, and for legal reasons, does not actually exist. Entering does not guarantee a prize, and neither does winning. Humphrey reserves the right to withhold all winnings.
Anybody who inquires about the legitimacy of this giveaway will be blocked. Humphrey is himself eligible to win the giveaway. Forum staff who have a problem with my giveaway are just jelly of my stacks.

Enter at your own risk. Humphrey is not responsible for loss of property, limbs, or life. I don't have a lawyer so you can't sue me. Including "Joe Dirt" in your response will grant you better odds. The more times you say "Joe Dirt," the better your odds.

The drawing will not be random or fair. I will pick favorites, and anybody who mentions "Joe Dirt" is immediately my favorite.
Stay cheesy, bois

My friends call me Cheddar, but you can call me Cheese.

Joe Dirt 4 Lyf

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a Joe Dirt should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The Joe Dirt, of course, flies anyway because Joe Dirt's don't care what humans think is impossible.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Those are some very nice terms of service Mr. Joe Dirt. Sadly your statement “I don’t have a lawyer so you can’t sue me.” Is false but that’s okay. Thank you, but you will probably win as you pointed out yourself, Joe Dirt. 

On 6/25/2020 at 11:32 PM, humphrey said:

This lottery is not regulated by any official entity, and for legal reasons, does not actually exist. Entering does not guarantee a prize, and neither does winning. Humphrey reserves the right to withhold all winnings.
Anybody who inquires about the legitimacy of this giveaway will be blocked. Humphrey is himself eligible to win the giveaway. Forum staff who have a problem with my giveaway are just jelly of my stacks.
Enter at your own risk. Humphrey is not responsible for loss of property, limbs, or life. I don't have a lawyer so you can't sue me. Including "Joe Dirt" in your response will grant you better odds. The more times you say "Joe Dirt," the better your odds.
The drawing will not be random or fair. I will pick favorites, and anybody who mentions "Joe Dirt" is immediately my favorite.
Stay cheesy, bois

• Bread locked this topic