Shadow Man - Accepted

Skela

Post name: “SCP-280”

1. Name of the SCP you would like added:SCP-280

2. Link(s) to playermodels: {will add the model. The model is currently in the server. ATM not on my pc.}

3. Link(s) to sweps: Fists

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? 175/150 {Can be edited}

5. Why should we add this SCP? A new way to breach, creating a new interesting SCP, that’ll be fun to play with. This SCP acts as a punishment to not keeping lights on at all time. These SCP will be able to spawn in and cause terror in the facility, if the facility was to have a complete blackout and no technician is doing their job to repairing it. This can also be a great SCP for research to test on, and test different light to see how they react. The way they self breach is if the lights been off for about 5 minutes {May be edited} , and they begin to phase through the door and make their attack. 

6. Basic summary of the SCP:

In the event of an SCP-280 attack, all staff are to power on their flashlights and illuminate the subject under attack. No aggressive action is to be taken against SCP-280, and staff are to keep one meter from SCP-280 at all times. Staff should continue to illuminate SCP-280 until it retreats to a sufficient distance to allow the recovery and extraction of the subject of the attack.

Description: SCP-280 is a black human-shaped mass with two large white eyes on the head and two hands with very long and thin fingers. No feet or legs are visible, as the lower portion of the body appears to fade away several centimeters from the ground. SCP-280 appears to be wholly composed of matter that can gain or lose corporeal form. This matter is very black, with only the eyes showing any other color, and when changing to a non-corporeal form, looks much like smoke.

7. Extra information:  If you’re interested in this SCP. Please give input and suggestions and I’ll update this post with the changes.

• Like 2

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

Give this the M9K fists so it would actually do some damage, it does about 40 damage.

+Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

1 hour ago, Skela said:

The way they self breach is if the lights been off for about 5 minutes {May be edited} , and they begin to phase through the door and make their attack. 

How about when the lights go out, there is a backup generator in the CC that keeps the lights on, but very limited on fuel, so a Tech needs to restock it on fuel or something. I like the SCP idea tho.

+Support

Edited by TG_Kilo

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

ima give this a fat +supportio

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Give this the M9K fists so it would actually do some damage, it does about 40 damage.

+Support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

I like this idea but would this be a NPC or playable SCP?

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

4 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Epic SCP. Who doesn’t love a good power outage. Foundation blackouts tend to spark the most exciting moments on the server, and this SCP would definitely create more exhilaration.

Overall +support

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+Support, but i feel like this would require the rules regarding turning off the lights to be a bit stricter, because otherwise it would be a VERY easy way to cause chaos.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+support

however with flash lights being one F key away and fists taking like 10 hits for most jobs, it will impossible too have fun on this SCP. 

Some changes I would make otherwise this SCP would be another 098

Higher damage swep (very much higher damage like maybe even a 2 hit due to being so easy to stop with a flashlight)

2 min breach timer for when lights turn off due to lights rarely ever turning off or even lasting long enough once they turn off.

No way to stop a breach once lights are off

These are just some ideas due to there being a very limited reward for the risk of spending long amount of time waiting for such an event as lights to be turned off for people to want to even play it. Most of the time this SCP will just be 'there' as that job no ones on anyway thanks to lights never turning off as much as they used to.

1 minute ago, Da da da said:

2 min breach timer for when lights turn off due to lights rarely ever turning off or even lasting long enough once they turn off.

I was thinking about that. I was thinking if you’re by yourself with your flashlight, you can still get attacked but if it was 2 or more, they’ll have to flee. 
For the breach timer. I believe that’s reasonable. I was hopping that once the lights are on, it’ll end the breaches for 280. So once they die from the first escape, they can escape again after waiting NLR. But once lights are on, they’re weak and have no ability to respawn. I also like the 

12 hours ago, TG_Kilo said:

How about when the lights go out, there is a backup generator in the CC that keeps the lights on, but very limited on fuel, so a Tech needs to restock it on fuel

^

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

+support

Interesting SCP and it would be very interesting to see it implemented

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

As an Engineer I can say without a doubt getting from LCZ to power room in 2 minutes is almost impossible even with nothing getting in my way. When there is a power outage I have to run through the entire facility while avoiding the breached SCP(s) along with the CI that just entered the facility. 9 out of 10 times I die at least once while making my way up there. Assuming I don't die on the way up it still takes a while to get there safely.

I'd say put it at 3 or 4 minutes (I personally prefer 4 minutes but 3 is acceptable) All other self-breaching SCPS have ways to prevent/delay self-breaches. In this case it would be the race to get to power room. I do think it should be a challenge to rush over to fix it quickly. It puts pressure on MTF to go out and actively help technical get to the power room. 

Two questions I have in mind are:
1. Is there a CC location you already have in mind?

2. Would them breaching from lights out cause the CC to break and need repairs?

+Support

Id love to see this as an added SCP

• Manager
On 6/26/2020 at 12:05 AM, Harry S. Plinkett said:

Could lead to some funny scenarios, +support

19 hours ago, Shadowymax said:

As an Engineer I can say without a doubt getting from LCZ to power room in 2 minutes is almost impossible even with nothing getting in my way. When there is a power outage I have to run through the entire facility while avoiding the breached SCP(s) along with the CI that just entered the facility. 9 out of 10 times I die at least once while making my way up there. Assuming I don't die on the way up it still takes a while to get there safely.

I'd say put it at 3 or 4 minutes (I personally prefer 4 minutes but 3 is acceptable) All other self-breaching SCPS have ways to prevent/delay self-breaches. In this case it would be the race to get to power room. I do think it should be a challenge to rush over to fix it quickly. It puts pressure on MTF to go out and actively help technical get to the power room. 

Two questions I have in mind are:
1. Is there a CC location you already have in mind?

2. Would them breaching from lights out cause the CC to break and need repairs?

+Support

Id love to see this as an added SCP

Reasons above. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)