No but i am debateing on witch rank i want to save up on

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:

No.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:

No.

How much time do you have on the server?: 

i have played 2 weeks of time

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:

I have a very decent undrer standing of star wars lore as i usually put star wars lore videos as back round noise or just watch them for fun.

Why do you WANT to become a Trial Gamemaster?:

I Would like to beacuse a game master beacuse i have so many ideas for events, I love the server and i want to make it even more fun to play on. I also whant to be able to apple my knowlege of star wars lore. I have also acted in more events than i can count and i want to try makeing them now. Being a game master seems like a load of fun and the map is very fun to exsperiment with ( I have messed with this map on my own time on my only little world )

Why should you be trusted to be a Trial Game Master?: 

I can fix any loop wholes in any event i can make as i am very good and makeing up reasinable reason for any thing ( that can be exsplained by lore ) come straight out of my ass. for example just as i was writeing this we have bunk inspections and they found big bag of wookie coosh so my responsce to it was " /me shows perscriptions" " I hae this for madcimale pourposes to treat my PTSD and eating dis order". i also have very strong belifes in anti Mingery.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

No i dont think so

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:

I am very exsperienced with how they function  but not being a game master. I am very exsperienced on how they work as it comes to makeing doops and used the Gmod menu and propszz

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On Ship  and Off Ship Mixed Event:

On normal duties, an ISB VTOL jumps from hyperspace, requesting landing with mission details for the ISD.  All personnel on board are called to debrief for their mission briefing . The ISB member tasks the troopers with the simple task of raiding a rebel hideout on the planet of Hoth. The first push is relatively easy little to no resistance, hidden in the back room of one of the buildings on Hoth, there is a young girl hiding behind a desk. When she is nicely questioned, the  young girl reveals that the rebels believed that she had force powers and that the rebels told her to hide as the ISD invaded, as they thought they could have another Jedi on their side.  Suddenly, multiple LAAT's descend from the atmosphere dropping more and more rebels off. The troopers on the ground must defend their positions against waves of rebels. Direct orders from Vader come in saying that he wishes to turn her to the dark side under the guidance of the emperor, after all of the waves of rebels are defeated. After weeks go by of the training of the young girl, simulated using an /advert, she becomes a powerful sith inquisitor, now turned to the guidance of the Grand Inquisitor.

When the ISD is in open space, a cloaked ship boards the ISD through the moonpool undetected catching the lonely sith woman off guard, using powerful force powers, the woman is kidnapped and taken to a far away planet by force user bounty hunters, who believe they could torture the woman into becoming a tool for their group. The troopers must push through the city of Nar' Shadaa to get to the young sith's location. In their final attempt to save the young sith, she is executed by the head bounty hunter in front of the Grand Inquistors eyes, who is dumbfounded to see the death of the young sith that he has trained. Enraged, the Grand Inquisitor kills the last bounty hunter in fury. The troopers and the inquisitors return back to the ISD in failure of the duties. The young sith becomes a lost memory as times pass. (END)

NOTE: I do know this is a mega event, and I will not be holding mega events as non-GM V, It is just an idea.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!give [player] [weaponame]

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!model [player] [model-id]

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:

Yes I have.

Edited by James_5512
I forgot to add a poll

+Support 

im in the same battalion as him  genially nice guy

chilled out guy and he tells me abt what events he would love to do

i would love to work with  him 

Current: Senior Commander Skar Skar.
Ex: Nova CPT Skarlet. SF Marshal Skarlet + Skar Skar.

Star Wars Empire GIF by Disney+

• 2 weeks later...

Deffenetly a +SUPPORT from me

This application has been very well thought out, you know a decent amount of star wars lore and have some very good ideas for both on map and off map events, you may want to touch up on ULX commands for future reference and use, but other than that, GOOD LUCK!

EDIT: also you need to add a poll for us to vote

Edited by [GL] itz_ya_boi_scotty

On 7/3/2020 at 10:16 PM, [GL] itz_ya_boi_scotty said:

Deffenetly a +SUPPORT from me

This application has been very well thought out, you know a decent amount of star wars lore and have some very good ideas for both on map and off map events, you may want to touch up on ULX commands for future reference and use, but other than that, GOOD LUCK!

EDIT: also you need to add a poll for us to vote