Sixx's CI Application

Sixx

In-game Name: Sixx

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:174348602

DiscordID: Sixx#9148

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 7/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I should be in Chaos Insurgency because I believe I could make a great addition due to my Combat ability and my Strategic Capabilities while in combat. I know what to do in dire situations and will always listen to my higher ups, even if they are 1 rank ahead of me. In addition to this I will always stick to the task at hand and I wont get distracted. As an Alpha Operative I will try my best to prove myself in CI and I wont give up.  If I get this opportunity to join CI I promise I will take advantage of it and wont let you guys down. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?  I am good at combat and very good at coming up with strategies and executing them to the best of my ability. 

How active can you be? I can be active on CI everyday

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes, and I know how to use em'

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+support

Sixx sounds very promising with his words, I am sure he will do a good job on CI 

What are you plan for your life in Nu7? Are you quitting?

Edited by Hope

osu! achiever? I don't know

2 hours ago, Hope said:

+support

Sixx sounds very promising with his words, I am sure he will do a good job on CI 

What are you plan for your life in Nu7? Are you quitting?

Yeah, if this gets accepted ill leave Nu7

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png