humphrey's CI Application

humphrey

In-game Name: humphrey

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83056875

DiscordID: humphrey#6819

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 7.5/10 I have a very good understanding of what the SCP foundation is about, the different classes of SCP's, the various branches of the foundation, etc. I just don't have every SCP memorized.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I've only been on the server for a few days, and I've already worked my way up to a GENSEC SGT. I learn things very quickly, and can rapidly become an effective fighter. I would love the opportunity to sweep through the foundation; killing anybody in my path with the ultimate goal of causing chaos and freeing Class D and SCP's alike. I've also never seen the site's surface, so it would be a learning opportunity as well.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I am very strategic. I know when to push, when to retreat, and when to hold my position. I can figure out the best points of attack, and organize troops in the most effective positioning. I am also fairly good at combat, and I use cover efficiently.

How active can you be? Unhealthy levels of active

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

My friends call me Cheddar, but you can call me Cheese.

Joe Dirt 4 Lyf

8 hours ago, Dang said:

I cant wait to see your unhealthy amount of activity.

Careful what you wish for, pal

Edited by humphrey
funne edit go vrr

My friends call me Cheddar, but you can call me Cheese.

Joe Dirt 4 Lyf