City Map Change - Denied

Do you believe in changing the map?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in changing the map?

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? -  I believe that rockford is to small of a map and a bigger map would be a great upgrade.

Why should we add it? - Because rockford is to small of a map in my opinion and I believe with a bigger map it would be better for RP situations considering that 1080 pursuits would not just be laps around rockford.

What are the advantages of having this? - A bigger map that is more detailed and has more areas to Role Play and have fun in.

Who is it mainly for? - Citizens and Criminals

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=226536385

Edited by FPskinnyshins HELLCASE.COM

+/- Support

Map changes have been recommended dozens of times since the switch back to Rockford from Truenorth. I'd love a change back to Truenorth but its been denied every time. 

• Like 1

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

3 minutes ago, Asuka said:

+/- Support

Map changes have been recommended dozens of times since the switch back to Rockford from Truenorth. I'd love a change back to Truenorth but its been denied every time. 

Especially because of Lag, how long it takes, etc.

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+ Support    I love Paralake. Its large with a lot of places to base. Has a large jail. A Large PD.   Looks new. 

• Like 1

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Supervisor Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

8 Year GL Veteran | 7 Year PoliceRP LEO | | PoliceRP Staff of 4 years |

Large maps do not work well at all for the roleplay that everyone does, trust me!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

3 hours ago, ColeSoft Grey said:

+ Support    I love Paralake. Its large with a lot of places to base. Has a large jail. A Large PD.   Looks new. 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

We feel the current map is a good fit for PoliceRP at the moment. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor