Scp 310 - Denied

Waltuh White

What are you suggesting? - adding scp-310 to the empty containment room behind utility bunks

How would this change better the server? - it would create more rp

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - some people may troll and set themselves on fire

Who would this change mostly benefit? - researchers

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - no there is currently nothing for this but considering how alot of things on gaminglight are custom i figured this would

Wrong format.
Also, let me look this guy up. 
-/+Support for now.

Edit: Its a candle that can never be fully extinguished. Like a trick candle. +Support if you could find an addon, but -Support if it would require SMT to create a custom addon for something as small as this.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

8 hours ago, Gunther said:

Wrong format.
Also, let me look this guy up. 
-/+Support for now.

Edit: Its a candle that can never be fully extinguished. Like a trick candle. +Support if you could find an addon, but -Support if it would require SMT to create a custom addon for something as small as this.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

-Support, would be hard to implement and give practically no RP value to anyone except the 1-2 researchers who will actually touch it.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

8 hours ago, October said:

-support
I don’t think it’s worth the waste of time to code a custom addon based on the description of 310. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png