Opinions on my Stream banner?

~ vσxιs ~

So recently started streaming on Facebook (I know haha im an old man) and made a banner. Going see what your opinions were. Went back to an older style that I used to do mixed with some newer things. 

Banner.png

Edited by ~ vσxιs ~
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Yeah I put it together myself. Didn't take me long and I still have the original PSD file with all of the adjustments so if I need to make any more I can just go in and do it. I have a tutorial for Photoshop if you want an idea of how I did it. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• 1 month later...
  • Bread locked this topic