GENSEC Spawn - Accepted

Neo

What are you suggesting? 
No-collided prop outside of GENSEC spawn.

How would this change better the server? 
Prevent meta gaming and shooting in / out of the spawn.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. 
Not really.

Who would this change mostly benefit? 
Everyone.

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

+support

I believe the training room has this, so this would be so helpful for the main door.

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

7 minutes ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

I believe the training room has this, so this would be so helpful for the main door.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

23 minutes ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

25 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
I mean, no real downside if any.

MTF bunks has it and its worked out pretty well and would cut down on a lot of the meta game.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

2 hours ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

MTF bunks has it and its worked out pretty well and would cut down on a lot of the meta game.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Support, prefferably make it non-seethrough aswell.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 6/24/2020 at 8:02 PM, Bionicle said:

We should just move it back to where it was in d block IMO, but this is a start. +support

Honestly, but +Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Manager
On 6/24/2020 at 8:37 PM, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
I mean, no real downside if any.

On 6/24/2020 at 7:53 PM, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

All you would need to do is either A make it invisible or make it a color you can see through, and no colide and perma prop, seems easy enough to me. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

• 2 weeks later...