hope's CI application

Hope

In-game Name: hope

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:210627742

DiscordID: hope#9328

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 9/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): Even though I have quit CI twice due to me want to focusing on getting command in research, I am able to dedicate my time into CI and produce quality results within the branch, whether it be producing quality results in the RnD division or show leadership characteristics in the branch. I am also very active on the server as I can be seen on every day, so I am able to be active in the branch. Now that I have achieved a command rank in research (after I left), I am able to dedicate my time in RnD. Also, I should be chosen into CI because I have experience as a researcher in both RnD and foundation research, which means I am able to role play pretty well during a research and development situation. Finally, I am creative as I've been proven to produces quality yet interesting test ideas within the branch. Even though it might take some time to adapt the research style that this subdivision owns, it is safe to say that I am able to adapt to CI environment quickly.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?: What sets me apart from other applicants applying for RnD is that I have experience from being part of it and I am a "leader", I have gotten many leadership's abilities from being a command member in research. Furthermore, what really sets me apart is my commitment to role play. I am able to produce quality and appealing test logs with an interesting test idea within the branch. Hence, this sets me apart from other applicants applying.

How active can you be?: 9/10, I am on every day.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

osu! achiever? I don't know

Just now, Orange 🍊 said:

What are your plans towards your current Nu7 & Research lives?

I am quitting Nu-7. However, I am staying in research as I am command in that live.

osu! achiever? I don't know