Omega's Aviation Officer Application

Omega

What is your ingame name?: Omega

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169052608 

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: SubLT

What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Bobbs

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: To improve this branch there are many things that I will do to improve the branch. One of my main things to improve the branch is helping my fellow officers keep control over the rest of the branch and manage everyone. I also want to make sure people are staying in character and doing everything they're supposed to be doing, and not overstepping their boundaries. Finally, I want to help and encourage people in RP and stay in character while playing the game, at all times. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I never break character and want to make sure that others stay in character as well. Like I said I'm active, I'm pretty much always on the server unless school or work gets in the way, and I want to be able to encourage activity as well. I also respect all the rules of the sever and have learned from my previous mistakes to ensure that I don't get in trouble. 

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank to help my fellow officers in the Starfighter Corp keep control over the unit  in game and out of game. I also want to improve the regiment in the ways I stated before. Finally, I want to be able to help new people understand what they're doing and to be able to get the most out of their RP experience on the server. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I do.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose in Starfighters is to recruit new members, keep the already made pilots in check and make them better pilots, teaching them how they can improve, etc.

Edited by Omega
  •   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗   

23 hours ago, [GL] Grant said:

Mega +Support

Active

Knows How to Lead

Experienced in SF

Good Luck

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

ACCEPTED

You have been accepted for the Aviation Officer position within the Imperial Navy, make sure to contact the Chief of Aviations.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻