Addition of SF Ground Armor Job- Accepted

TotalbanRJ

I would like to see the addition of a Ground Armor Job specifically for SF, during off map events SF do not do much as all as most of the time they are unable to fly. With the addition of this, much like Naval had, they will be able to contribute more on the battlefield and make events less boring for them. It is a simple class with simple guns, just a bit stronger than a normal SF. I would also like there to be no buy-able option for TIE Fighters, VTOLs, etc for this class as it is specifically for ground use only.

Job Name:  Starfighter Ground Armor [Event Only]

Model Path: models/player/markus/swbf2/characters/hero/imperial_pilots/pilot_imperial_orig_01/pilot_imperial_orig_01.mdl

Weapon Kit: rw_sw_bino_dark , cross_arms_swep , rw_sw_tl40 , alydus_fusioncutter , garde_a_vousv1.1 , dradio , rw_sw_t21 , rw_sw_s5c

Health: 300

Armor: 100

Description (Optional): N/A

Edited by RJ_

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

+1

In Lore, when ever the Starfighter Corp was confined to the ground they participated in Combat like normal Stormtroopers until they were needed. Presuming this much, you'd think that Imperial Command would give them Armor of some sort to wear, much like Naval, during Ground Operations.

Fits in to give em' this and allows them to participate more RP-wise when it comes to not flying during events.

44 minutes ago, TamedAchilles said:

+1

In Lore, when ever the Starfighter Corp was confined to the ground they participated in Combat like normal Stormtroopers until they were needed. Presuming this much, you'd think that Imperial Command would give them Armor of some sort to wear, much like Naval, during Ground Operations.

Fits in to give em' this and allows them to participate more RP-wise when it comes to not flying during events.

+ Support

I hate to hear the fact that SF are ST's when it comes to ground Op's, Most of the time in off map events they don't get to fly and that push's the sole use of SF away. Adding this class would bring more use to SF on the field and with the recent Boom of SF I believe its about time there more then just ST's on the Ground. Most times during ground op's the Ground command will just tell them to switch jobs, bringing down activity and stumping the growth and the appeal of SF. If SF had a job that could be useful on ground, even being simple, they would be able to still have a active presence on the field as they wouldn't be pushed to become a more equipped class in a different battalion, bosting there appeal to new flight cadets. SF has a Good place in my heart, although I wasn't SF on this server I still admire some of the dedication they have and the shit they have to go though, and I think its about time we make them more then just flying ST's and give them a proper use even when they aren't in the air.

=Sum it up=

-Brings more use to SF
-Keeps activity up
-Brings in more people to SF

• Thanks 1

On 6/25/2020 at 6:38 AM, [GL] LickityLazz said:

+ Support

I hate to hear the fact that SF are ST's when it comes to ground Op's, Most of the time in off map events they don't get to fly and that push's the sole use of SF away. Adding this class would bring more use to SF on the field and with the recent Boom of SF I believe its about time there more then just ST's on the Ground. Most times during ground op's the Ground command will just tell them to switch jobs, bringing down activity and stumping the growth and the appeal of SF. If SF had a job that could be useful on ground, even being simple, they would be able to still have a active presence on the field as they wouldn't be pushed to become a more equipped class in a different battalion, bosting there appeal to new flight cadets. SF has a Good place in my heart, although I wasn't SF on this server I still admire some of the dedication they have and the shit they have to go though, and I think its about time we make them more then just flying ST's and give them a proper use even when they aren't in the air.

=Sum it up=

-Brings more use to SF
-Keeps activity up

^ I agree it makes sense and that’s why IF have two roles flying and ground combat and I would like to see SF have more of a combat role instead of being weird looking “ST” so good suggestion 

On 6/25/2020 at 1:38 AM, [GL] LickityLazz said:

+ Support

=Sum it up=

-Brings more use to SF
-Keeps activity up

I agree.  We could always use more trained ground forces in combat situations. 

On 6/25/2020 at 12:47 AM, TamedAchilles said:

+1

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |

On 6/24/2020 at 6:47 PM, TamedAchilles said:

+1

EX SF WCMDR | EX Onyx Lead | GamingLight Member Since April 2020

• 2 weeks later...
  • Manager

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to 2 weeks for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*