Ender- False Warn Report- Denied

Kinky Unicorns

Your In-game: Kinky Unicorns

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63172064

The admin's name in-game: Ender

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Spamming | NCWS

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): Logs

Why do you think this warn was false:   It was nearly impossible to receive any instruction from staff in the chat room when the server crashes.
as everyone is typing because its the only thing to do how am i supposed to make a distinction with the screen moving a mile a minute.
For me and only me to receive a warn for spamming and NCWS seems quite ridiculous to me, and maybe even biased to a point, especially for a player with 0 warns(last appealed as well) 

Any extra information:  I really do enjoy server and am very respectful to staff at all times, wouldnt try to  not comply

Edited by Kinky Unicorns

Not going to leave a + or - but here is my side of the story: 

During the crash screen multiple people were spamming, staff instructed multiple times to stop spamming or you will get a warning. You did not stop and then spammed, " JOIN FBI JOIN FBI," etc etc. You can see in the video below, "Kinky Unicorns". Did not comply with staff to stop spamming. 

https://medal.tv/clips/27118934/d1337n0Zpe9c

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

You still refused to comply with staff regardless

-Support 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Just now, October said:

-support

You didn’t comply with staff which is what NCWS means. 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+/- Support

-Did not comply with staff

-zeeptin.PNG.0ee389c2d10da5a4b578e23e215bb10d.PNG

To be completely fair, Kinky got warned for NCWS. NCWS was caused due to spamming in the crash chat. In the screenshot above provided by Duncan, it shows that Zeeptin confirmed that spamming on a restart screen is not against the rules. Therefore I feel the warn should be thrown out due to that reasoning. If kinky was spamming explicit and vulgar things then I would understand why you would ask for him to stop, but I feel like almost every restart screen becomes cancerous and full of spammers almost instantly.

ps, in the future don't respond to your own appeal and let it play out.

Edited by Alex Veira

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Alex Veira said:

+/- Support

-Did not comply with staff

-zeeptin.PNG.0ee389c2d10da5a4b578e23e215bb10d.PNG

To be completely fair, Kinky got warned for NCWS. NCWS was caused due to spamming in the crash chat. In the screenshot above provided by Duncan, it shows that Zeeptin confirmed that spamming on a restart screen is not against the rules. Therefore I feel the warn should be thrown out due to that reasoning. If kinky was spamming explicit and vulgar things then I would understand why you would ask for him to stop, but I feel like almost every restart screen becomes cancerous and full of spammers almost instantly.

ps, in the future don't respond to your own appeal and let it play out.

The main reason he was warned was because he spammed it after they were told to stop and then spammed it. Where did Zeeptin say it, I never saw that and last time I ever heard it wasn't allowed to spam it. 

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 hours ago, SupremeLord Kami said:

+/- Support

• +Support there is no rule against spamming on the crash screen as Zeeptin mentioned.
  • -Support you didn't stop spamming when told not to.

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

Let's get one thing straight just because spamming is not against the rules doesn't mean this is invalid. You still didn't comply with staff who gave multiple warnings. From the video there is almost no way you missed half the staff team saying to stop. 

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager